“Key West's best Pretzels and dogs!”
Review of Key West Pretzel Company - CLOSED

Key West Pretzel Company
Price range: USD 3 - USD 8
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: We are the Original Key West Pretzel Company. Fresh pretzels baked daily, and toasted to order. We also serve all-beef hot dogs, Keilbasa sausage, piña colossal and frozen lemonade with a hint of mint! Gourmet hand-made mustards now available.
Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

Omg they brush them with butter and have home made mustards in a million gourmet favors for dipping! Can't stop thinking about them! Right around the corner from Kino Sandals on Green St.

Jennifer S, General Manager at Key West Pretzel Company, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2016

WOW what a fantastic review! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to do it! We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

Pretzel was good but not the best... I'm an Aunty Ann's pretzel fan so I'm use to a moister pretzel,. The mustard choices were awesome I recommend the garlic mustard went well with the pretzel

1  Thank Tammy W

Hi Tammy! I can't be positive but you must have had a "Naked" pretzel. Please correct me if I'm wrong. We do recommend butter and salt on the Key West Pretzel. I have never ever heard of our pretzel referred to as dry so that's why I'm thinking your pretzel was "naked". People have said to us that we are similar to Auntie Ann's ...but better! We are thrilled you enjoyed our Artisen Mustards! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us!

Reviewed 12 January 2016

Took some time to find this place as it moved in the last year, but it is worth it. Love the pretzels and all the different types of mustard to try on your pretzel. It has lots of other things to offer too like ice cream and things to buy. I only go for the pretzels and to buy mustard as gifts for friends. I love the sweet onion mustard as well as the jalapeno one.

1  Thank Nancy O
Jennifer S, General Manager at Key West Pretzel Company, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to come find us! We really appreciate it!

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

We stopped at the hit in Malory Square and had a surprisingly good snack. The food was fresh and hot, not your typical stale re-heated food cart stuff. The owner was a cool guy too.

1  Thank BethlehemPaUSA
Jennifer S, General Manager at Key West Pretzel Company, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We like Dave too and think we'll keep him!

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

We stopped by our first day in key west for a quick snack and split a pretzel and tried all of the different mustards. I personally fell in love with the people working and the curry mustard on the buttery chewy delicious pretzel.

This place became a must visit every day while we were there. The owners were so cool about hanging out and chatting too. After several drinks one night we went back for a walk-home treat and the owners recognized us and gave me a full bottle of the curry mustard in appreciation for our business.

The people couldn't be nicer and the food couldn't be better. You gotta go while in key west.

We are so pleased that you found our amazing pretzels! Thank you for the lovely review! We look forward to seeing you again!