“Great mustard choices to enjoy on your pretzel”
Review of Key West Pretzel Company - CLOSED

Key West Pretzel Company
Price range: USD 3 - USD 8
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: We are the Original Key West Pretzel Company. Fresh pretzels baked daily, and toasted to order. We also serve all-beef hot dogs, Keilbasa sausage, piña colossal and frozen lemonade with a hint of mint! Gourmet hand-made mustards now available.
Reviewed 12 January 2016

Took some time to find this place as it moved in the last year, but it is worth it. Love the pretzels and all the different types of mustard to try on your pretzel. It has lots of other things to offer too like ice cream and things to buy. I only go for the pretzels and to buy mustard as gifts for friends. I love the sweet onion mustard as well as the jalapeno one.

1  Thank Nancy O
Jennifer S, General Manager at Key West Pretzel Company, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to come find us! We really appreciate it!

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

We stopped at the hit in Malory Square and had a surprisingly good snack. The food was fresh and hot, not your typical stale re-heated food cart stuff. The owner was a cool guy too.

1  Thank BethlehemPaUSA
Jennifer S, General Manager at Key West Pretzel Company, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We like Dave too and think we'll keep him!

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

We stopped by our first day in key west for a quick snack and split a pretzel and tried all of the different mustards. I personally fell in love with the people working and the curry mustard on the buttery chewy delicious pretzel.

This place became a must visit every day while we were there. The owners were so cool about hanging out and chatting too. After several drinks one night we went back for a walk-home treat and the owners recognized us and gave me a full bottle of the curry mustard in appreciation for our business.

The people couldn't be nicer and the food couldn't be better. You gotta go while in key west.

We are so pleased that you found our amazing pretzels! Thank you for the lovely review! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

This place is a must stop by when in town they have moved to a new street .Their pretzels are the Best I have every had I found them years ago when I first visited key west and Know i make it one of my first stops when in town can't wait to go back yummmmm

Jennifer S, Manager at Key West Pretzel Company, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2015

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Jim! We hope other come to our new location as you did! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Best pretzel hot dogs and pretzels around ! I've been a fan for years and years! I always take home two dozen bottles of the Keylime mustard and use it on everything it's awesome! Can't wait to get down there again in March ...I need to load up on my mustard :-)

Jennifer S, General Manager at Key West Pretzel Company, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2016

So glad you came it to load back up on Key Lime Mustard! You can us it on anything! Seafood (shrimp), chicken even use it in recipes! Thanks again for coming in! See ya in a couple months!