“awesome first trip to Key West”
View Of The Property From The Roof View From The Balcony
Master Bath
2nd Bath
Fort Zackary State Park - About One And A Half Miles Away
Smathers Beach - Just Steps Away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 36 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“awesome first trip to Key West”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

This was our first trip to Key West and after staying at Henry's we will be back next year! Everything is perfectly laid out for you by Henry before you get there! The Condo is nicer than we even imagined and it made us feel like it was ours. There was absolutely nothing that I would change. Everyone at the complex was friendly and helpful and we even made new friends with some of the people we met at the pool. The bikes that came with the rental are all you need to get around. I think renting a car would be a waste of money. The pirate in the living room is a great touch but make sure you look in the treasure chest! I would recommend this to everyone.

Philadelphia
Reviewed 6 March 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk
A romantic getaway
Henniker
Reviewed 4 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

“Fabulous!!!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We stayed at Henry's Piece of Paradise Penthouse the week of Feb. 15 - 22, 2014. The condo was beautiful and very well maintained. Every item needed for a wonderful vacation was provided in the condo. The photos and description were exact. The 1800 atlantic property was great with a beautiful pool and hot tub. Henry was very easy to work with and always got back to me immediately. We will be returning!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Place to Stay in Key West”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

My wife and I and our 6 year old son spent 5 nights at Henrys Piece of Paradise and it was fantastic! It was very clean, and provided all of the ammenities that we were expecting. The view is spectacular and the location is perfect. It was no more than 2 miles to most everything that we wanted to do, and being right on the beach was also very convienient - we spent a lot of time just relaxing in the sun listening to the sea. We will definitely be repeat customers on our next visit to Key West!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing