“Great Place to Stay in Key West”
View Of The Property From The Roof View From The Balcony
Master Bath
2nd Bath
Fort Zackary State Park - About One And A Half Miles Away
Smathers Beach - Just Steps Away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 36 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Place to Stay in Key West”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

My wife and I and our 6 year old son spent 5 nights at Henrys Piece of Paradise and it was fantastic! It was very clean, and provided all of the ammenities that we were expecting. The view is spectacular and the location is perfect. It was no more than 2 miles to most everything that we wanted to do, and being right on the beach was also very convienient - we spent a lot of time just relaxing in the sun listening to the sea. We will definitely be repeat customers on our next visit to Key West!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
GA
Reviewed 16 April 2012 for a stay in December 2011

MoDoll
Michigan
“Like Fort Knox but louder”
Reviewed 25 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012
people found this review helpful

I'll start with the pros - the place was very nicely decorate and equipped. The pool area was also very nice, spacious and well-maintained.

The cons - 1) This unit (the Penthouse) is right on a VERY noisy road. It's very difficult to sleep at night with all of the traffic. The porch is nice but way too loud with the street noise. 2) This a 2 bedroom unit. We stayed in the queen bedroom. The living room has vaulted ceilings into the bedroom so the ceiling is open. This provides NO privacy in the queen room. Not only is there no privacy but it's very loud. Because the TV in the living room is on the wall to the bedroom, it's actually louder in the bedroom than in the living room. 3) I've heard of needing a key to get into a place but to get out??? Most exits from the building take you through the garage which requires you to use the key several times (3 times on the quickest route to the pool). It's quite inconvenient and feels like a safety hazzard. It's a problem with 4 people staying in the condo with only 2 keys. We were constantly having to figure out how to get people to the room and back to the pool. 4) We knew when we booked that it was not centrally located but please be aware that you cannot walk from this unit to ANYTHING in Key West other than Smather's Beach. If you've ever been to Key West, you know it's very difficult to park anywhere so take this into consideration.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool area was nice
Liked least: No privacy; very inconvenient use of keys
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
A TripAdvisor Member
“A Real Piece of Paradise”
Reviewed 5 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012
person found this review helpful

Great accommodations, good ocean views, a nice place to stay in Key West.

A romantic getaway
Pamiken71
Wellesley, Canada
“Great place to stay, great location!”
Reviewed 10 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012
people found this review helpful

My husband and I travelled to Key West with our 3 kids, one is a teen. The penthouse was great. Spacious, clean and awesome location. You can see the ocean and sunrise from the master bedroom.
My only complaint would be that the decor is outdated, but that's my personal opinion and the t.v's are old, so the sound is poor. I think for the money that we spent on this place I should have been blown away. Anyway, the pool is great and right next to the beach.
Loved Key West, a little cold when we went but nonetheless we loved it!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: the price
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing