The focus of the Inn is clearly the amazing pool. The unbelievable pool. Warm water, waterfall, hot tub, surrounded by amazing palms and other tropical flora, etc. Great poolside bar and cafe with kind staff and waiters too. Excellent for young kids too. Just a warm, mellow atmosphere.
The rooms were super too. Clean, comfortable, classy aesthetic...
Upon arrival, one might think the Inn is sort of situated out on the "busy road" away from Key West's downtown mayhem, but it's actually really close by car or bike and also close to the beach if a break from the poolside mojitos is desired! iHop is right next door for breakfast and all other shopping/grocery needs are about 2 minutes away as well... A movie theater is also right next door.
All in all a lucky and memorable find!
Be sure to keep an eye out for roosters, hens and chicks running around the parking lot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For your next vacation to the Florida Keys, The Inn at Key West is truly paradise within paradise. From our clean and crisp guestrooms to our huge pool and waterfall, our staff is waiting to serve you. Our goal is that you enjoy the vacation you have dreamed about in our little Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, HotelTravel.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Inn at Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Key West Hotel Key West
- Hotel Key West
- Inn Key West
- The Inn At Key West Florida