“Charming, comfortable, suite with a lovely porch...”

Review of Duval Street Suite

Second Bedroom
Second Bathroom
Second Bath
Washer/Dryer
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 45 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Charming, comfortable, suite with a lovely porch !!!”
Reviewed 8 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Charming, comfortable, clean suite with a lovely porch. Friendly service from Tim...He was wonderful...I would stay here again & again !!!
I love being at this end of town...its active enough during the day & nice & quiet at night.
Tim made parking available for my Dodge Duelly Crew cab truck.
I never rate anything Excellent, but in this case I have to make an exception !!!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great, wish I could go back already”
Reviewed 13 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

This was the second time I've stayed in the suite and I highly recommend it. Balcony has a great view, and can't beat the combination of space and location. Would definitely stay here again, and the people at Historic Hideaways are very easy to work with.

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location, lots of space”
Reviewed 3 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

My fiancé and I rented the place out for our weekend wedding. It had more than enough toiletries and linen. Wi-Fi was a great plus. It fit 6 people comfortably. The balcony view was great. The office manager/person was a delight. We loved the location and would rent it out again.

VA
Reviewed 28 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Mary B
Land O' Lakes, Florida, United States
“I Love it for the Balcony”
Reviewed 30 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Had friends come in from England and wanted to go to the Florida Keys. Went on tripadvisor and found this 2/bdrm - 2/bth vacation rental. It was very nice and one of the better establishments I have stayed in since my first time in Key West 1976.
It had a full kitchen, dining area living room. One of the bedrooms was a loft up from the living room and very spacious. It was clean with plenty of towels for bathing. The only bad thing was the refrigerator. It needed to be replaced but we had coolers and if you make sure you shut door tightly it keep food cold. Not a deal breaker.
The wrap around balcony made up for it. There is just something about sitting on your balcony (with your favorite cocktail) right on Duval Street Key West that makes you feel like you are in Paradise.
I would stay here again and would recommend it to anyone staying in Ket West.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The Balcony
Liked least: The refrigerator
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing