“Great little spot ”

Price range: USD 3 - USD 17
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Fresh. Simple. Mexican food. Amigos is bringing it back to basics. Traditional Mexican street tacos are a humble but flavorful affair - seasoned meats and fresh seafood on handmade corn tortillas topped with combinations of freshly diced onions, chopped cilantro, pico de gallo and tasty salsas. You can't beat fresh! Great Mexican food in the heart of Key West. Welcome to AMIGOS!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had great lunch with friendly service guy . The guacamole was really fresh we had nachos and mixed plate tacos , beef fish and shrimp . Everything was super fresh and well done . We enjoyed it and great place to people watch .

Write a ReviewReviews (1,096)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We were very disappointed! My kids are very picky. I asked when My daughter ordered chips and cheese beef what the beef was. The guy said oh good beef normal nachos. Ok... we will take that. When it came out I even was like . She didn’t eat anywhere by the hunks of shredded bbq beef.
My chicken fajitas were full of fat. I ate the veggies. Almost $70 later we had to go get something else to eat.

3  Thank Jennifer3124
Happytraveler038, General Manager at Amigos Tortilla Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

So let me gent this straight. You brought your picky daughter (like mother like daughter,
It seems ) to a restaurant that does not make Taco Bell style beef nachos and then wrote a complaint about it? We are very clear about our homemade recipes. We don’t serve ground beef - never have and guess what: never will, it’s gross. At the end of the day this does not warrant a one star. Just because you don’t like it does not mean it’s not good. Do me a favor and watch the documentary called City of Gold. It might give you some insight on what it actually takes to be a food critic or, nah, won’t make a difference, let’s just cut to the chase, head on over to Taco Bell. They’ll be happy to have you

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Our waitress was wonderful, the atmosphere was fun and the food was great! We got to sit by the balcony and watch passersby, so it was fun and the cilantro - lime dressing on the rice was amazing.

Happytraveler038, Guest Relations Manager at Amigos Tortilla Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thanks so much - we are delighted that you enjoyed our little restaurant and all it has to offer!

Please come back soon :)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had dinner with Family. Awful! Couldn’t find our waitress half the time. Margarita’s tasted like Jello mix. My daughter seemed to become sick from Fish Taco. Made for a rough night.

Happytraveler038, Guest Relations Manager at Amigos Tortilla Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Did you ask to speak to a manager when your server was nowhere to be found? Was it extra busy and full that day? Your concerns could have been addressed on the spot, when your daughter supposedly got sick from fish tacos. We had zero problems or reports about any sickness caused by fish tacos or any of our food. Complaining about your experience on Trip Advisor does not allow us to help you and to correct any potential issues. You are making a VERY serious claim about food that was served to your family and can’t be addressed a day(s) later or much less via computer screens. Expressing dissatisfaction about your experience behind the anonymity of Trip Advisor unfortunately will not help us help you.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We disembarked and we’re starving. Never been in Key West so we googled the closest place open for breakfast. We totally lucked out! Sooooooo delicious you will be so satisfied. Granted I didn’t eat anywhere else but I would go here every day if I could. What a treat!