1,908 results
All reviews duval street covered parking continental breakfast truman avenue within walking distance pool area small balcony bagels few blocks clean hotel hard boiled eggs nice pool on site parking would definitely stay here again great place to stay walked everywhere third floor
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Pay a little more to stay here but it's worth every penny!
We travelled a 9 hour drive before arriving here . Literally found it on trip advisor ( as I'm a lover of it)
- wheelchair friendly ! And even a hoist at the pool !
-Rooms are clean and modern
- beds are comfy
- continental breakfast includes ( cereals, yogurts, fresh fruit , bread and bagels , all sorts of spreads for on top , cheese and ham , hard boiled eggs , orange juice and water , tea and coffee . We enjoyed it! Breakfast 7-10am.
- bedroom have (fridge) this I would have loved to have known before hand. But I'm telling you now they do . Microwave and safe too :-)
- tv ( why would you watch tv on holidays lol) but there is a big 42' Samsung
-Massive shower ( you could have a party in there
- staff are friendly and the best is "Tomas at the pool bar" ! He will look after you , he is kind and is just lovely! Thanks Tomas :-)
- 5 mins walk from Duval street ( which can get loud at night ) but this inn is perfect and quite !
-Parking on the property of you have a car .

Now they say no where s perfect , unfortunately for me I didn't like the air con in our room (223) it's loud when it kicks in for thermostat . But it's not enough to knock this place . It's a real wee gem of a place !

Pool and poolside bar . Bar prices are cheap ! Small pool but does the job after walking around :-)

Thinks that's all . Enjoy and thanks Silverpalms

Krystina and davy (N.Ireland)

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank littledippyf
Mey E, General Manager at Silver Palms Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Krystina and Davy,
Thank you for the kind review. We are always thrilled to read about our guests experience during their stay. I am pleased to note that you were satisfied with the level of service provided by our staff and that you enjoyed our Boutique Hotel in the heart of Old Town. Our goal is to ensure our guests leave with an exceptional experience and we are glad we met your expectations. Enhancing our guests amenities are a top priority and we appreciate all feedback. We apologize if the A/C was an inconvenience and would have loved to have the pleasure to address these small issues to make your stay memorable. On your next visit to Key West, I would like to personally welcome you back to Silver Palms Inn and ensure to not only meet your expectations but surpass them.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

"The hotel is beautiful, clean and walking distance from main attractions. I was celebrating my birthday and the experience was great. Breakfast and parking was also great. I will definitely stay in this hotel and have recommended it to my friends. Thank you! Carmen "

1  Thank canivette
Mey E, General Manager at Silver Palms Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Guest,
First and foremost, we would like to express our gratitude for staying at Silver Palms Inn and for choosing us for this special occasion for you. Thank you for taking the time to share the delightful experience you had. It is enormously satisfying to know that you had a memorable stay. That is one of our main goals and it is good to know that we are on the right track. We will be glad to welcome you back and go beyond your expectations.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

An amazing staff, great location and the rooms are so well appointed and large. Thank you for another great stay. Your room price isn't the lowest but the level of service and cleanliness makes it worth every penny. I really love the room sizes and decor.

Room tip: This is my go to stay in Key West...cannot say enough good things.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank furniturephillip

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind review. We are always happy to hear our guests enjoyed our hotel. Our location along with our amenities and friendly staff make our hotel very special and we are glad you thought so too. On your next visit to Key West we look forward to welcoming you again at Silver Palms Inn.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a diamond...the staff is inceedible. I forgot my tooth paste and a young man brought one right up. It's close to Duval street, yet you don't get the noise. 6.50 cab ride...Breakfast was good enough. The price is incredible..call the hotel for best rate, don't use apps.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Amurderman

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your experience. I am pleased to note that you were satisfied with the level of service provided by our staff. We are glad you enjoyed our amenities and location. If your travel plans bring you back to Key West we hope you choose Silver Palms Inn as your lodging preference.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We had a great stay and everyone we talked with was friendly and knowledgeable. We ended up getting in early and they actually called us to let us know that our room was done early and we could check in. My husband and I would stay there again. Thank you for a great experience. Our room was clean and well maintained. It's located 2 blocks from Duval Street, so we did a lot of walking which was a great plus.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mey E, General Manager at Silver Palms Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017