“Home away from home”
Downtown Key West, 509 South Street is in the Historic walking district of Key West Home away from h
Large 30 by 15 foot heated pool. Don't forget your drink umbrellas Kitchen Downstairs. Stove, microwave, Db door fridge/freezer, Db sink.  Fully equipped
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Large 30 by 15 foot heated pool. Don't forget your drink umbrellas
Looking Out from Kitchen, through the inside dining area to the outside dining area by the pool
Living Room looking into Kitchen
King Bedroom Downstairs..TV's standard in all bedrooms.  Bathroom connected to this bedroom.
Bathroom Downstairs.  Another view, downstairs bathroom connecting to laundry room and king bedroom.
King Bedroom Downstairs Front  Rest in flight with tropical bird decor.
Large Heated Pool, 30 by 15 feet.  Looking from the fence to the back of the house.
Outdoor Bathroom with cold water shower.
Hallway Downstairs.  Looking from the dining area to the front door.
Queen bedroom upstairs, front of the house.
Upstairs Queen Bedroom..Single futon sleeper.  Bathroom in the hall.
Outside Dining with propane grill, outdoor bathroom and pool to the left
Bathroom Upstairs Hall..Bathtub/shower, sink and toilet.
Bathroom upstairs in the spacious king suite.  Shower, toilet and vanity sink.
King suite Wet Bar.  Upstairs.
Looking In Upstairs Suite.  Outside upstairs side entrance to this suite.
Backyard Large Pool.  Outside dining with propane grill and bathroom.
Front House View with Side Parking.  2 cars will fit back to back.
Public Beach Across the Street.
Our beautiful 15 X 30 heated pool. Lots of Lounge chairs to soak up the sun.
Outside seating with parking.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 28 June 2010 for a stay in September 2009

Best place I ever stayed at on vacation. It was like while on vacation, I was sleeping at home. Much better than staying in a hotel. Private, comfortable and spacious. I enjoyed sitting on the porch at night relaxing and enjoying the ambiance. I will try to stay there every chance I get.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
cleveland ohio

Your age range 55-64
OH

A TripAdvisor Member
“I won't stay any where else”
Reviewed 23 June 2010 for a stay in August 2009

Not only is the house beautiful,the location is great to get to everything in walking distance. The house was fully stocked with everything we needed,plus thing we hadn't even thought about. We stayed in the pool so much, we had to be shamed into going to the beach. I wont stay any place else, and would recommend this lovely vacation spot to evryone.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent lodging and location for a Key West adventure”
Reviewed 22 June 2010 for a stay in June 2010

We stayed at Sea Side Place with a group of 11 friends and family. The house was spacious, clean and fun. We enjoyed the pool and kitchen/patio facilities for group meals and relaxation. And we were within easy walking distance of beaches and entertainment! Sharon, the manager, provided excellent references and made arrangements for charter fishing and other recreational activities. The Sea Side Place was a perfect "home away from home" for our Key West adventure!

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing