“It was tasty, yummy and delicious.”
Review of Old Town Bakery

Old Town Bakery
Ranked #3 of 31 Dessert in Key West
Price range: USD 2 - USD 10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: All baked goods, soups, sandwiches are made from scratch on premises. We are take out only, we have no seats. Artisan breads, fresh croissants, danish, etc. WE DO NOT HAVE A SEATING AREA. All roasted meats for sandwiches and all soups are made in house. No seats (alright, we have a little bench outside BUT THAT IS IT!!) Real home cooking and baking. This bakery is takeout only. There is no seating area in this restaurant. We do have cheeses from all around the world but we don't have seats.
Reviewed 4 April 2012

My husband, two sons and I enjoyed breakfast this morning. The boys had the breakfast sandwich which consisted of two fluffy, scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese and bacon on fresh, baked, buttery brioche bread. I had the ham and cheese croissant which was crisp and flaky with good quality ham and cheese tucked inside. We also shared some chocolate croissants which were filled with a rich chocolate. The bakery serves a good variety of treats as well as sandwiches for lunch. As my son said, "Mom, it was tasty, yummy and delicious."

Write a ReviewReviews (1,160)

Reviewed 3 April 2012

Good Pastries and chocolate coissants! They have a deli inside serving sandwiches on their fresh baked breads.

1  Thank mrbodywork
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Want to have breakfast on the pier? Suggest you grab your favorites at Old Town Bakery and go to the pier. After all the excellent reviews we decided we have had to try Old Town Bakery and the wisdom of the the crowd is absolutely correct. Exceptional pastries, fabulous breakfast sandwiches and best prices on the island.

Reviewed 3 April 2012

Once again I have to say that this is a superb bakery. The products are second to none and are as consistent as the day is long. Delightful breads and pastries are served with charm and smiles and you never go in that there are not other returning customers. I think that says it all.

That said, if you haven't tried the sandwiches, do so, on my recommendation. The breakfast sandwich comes highly recommended by my breakfast expert brother in law. I just love the croissants and danishes. And smiles!

Remember, this is not a restaurant - it is a bakery.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

I guess as NYer, I am used to excellent bakeries. Living on Long Island there is one in almost every town that has a great reputation. Because this was rated so high in TA, we wanted to make sure that we checked it out. While it was certainly good, my expectation was at a higher level. I was looking for SPECIAL and it really wasn't. . Also, this is take out only... so no place to sit down and enjoy your selection. Luckily the place accross the street (not open for lunch yet when we were there) had some outside seating that we utilized. Overall, everything was fine but no need to go out of your way to experience.