“Just go”

Price range: USD 0 - USD 7
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We serve up delicious Cuban coffee, breakfast, and lunch fare to a large following of fans here in Key West. Come in the morning for Café con Leche or a Cuban Chocolate Mocha, and make sure to grab some breakfast too. Try favorites such as our Key Wester, which is two eggs, cheese, and your choice of ham, bacon, sausage, or pork roll sandwiched between two delicious pieces of pressed Cuban bread. It’s fantastic!Are you ready for lunch? Try our Famous Tuna Burger, our Turkey Club, or the Havana Rice & Beans. If you want to go lighter, order one of our freshly made salads or one of our delicious smoothies made with sweet tropical fruits.We also deliver! Cuban Coffee Queen is open every day, from 6:30 until sunset. Don’t forget to grab a T-shirt or hat while you’re at Cuban Coffee Queen. You’ll wish you had when you see folks walking around town with our famous memorabilia.
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Best coffee around. Try the cortadito and vanilla iced coffe. You won’t be disappointed. I went every morning of my trip.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,561)

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Took a morning walk and enjoyed my Café Con Leche and Pan cubano!!! My son had a caramel iced coffee. Location was great and the counter staff was friendly. Thanks for a fantastic start to my day.

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Heather, I'm happy to hear we could start your day off right! Thanks for the great review -- swing back in soon.

Best,

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped by here on our way to the Dry Tortugas ferry .. their Cuban coffee is on point !! I wish I got one more before I left!! Come open one in NYC!’ Please !!

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

I'm so glad you got to stop by and try our Cuban coffee, Marissa! You can always count on us for a delicious drink. Thanks for the awesome rating, and I hope you get to come back to see us in Key West soon.

Cheers,

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Caramel Con Leche and Cortidito — true grand espresso offerings. Breakfast burrito and sandwiches are an excellent way to start any morning!

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Betsy, I'm happy to hear you enjoy our offerings! Thanks for the awesome review. Come back and see us again soon.

All the best,

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I've had hundreds of Cuban Mixes over the years. Thiis one's the winner. Great coffee too. It's just packed with pork. Order it "all the way! Diet tomorrow.

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Steve, I'm happy to hear we could be a winner for you! Thanks for the great review -- swing back in to see us again soon.

All the best,