“Best (and biggest) Cuban Mix”
Review of Cuban Coffee Queen

Cuban Coffee Queen
Ranked #8 of 452 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: USD 0 - USD 7
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We serve up delicious Cuban coffee, breakfast, and lunch fare to a large following of fans here in Key West. Come in the morning for Café con Leche or a Cuban Chocolate Mocha, and make sure to grab some breakfast too. Try favorites such as our Key Wester, which is two eggs, cheese, and your choice of ham, bacon, sausage, or pork roll sandwiched between two delicious pieces of pressed Cuban bread. It’s fantastic!Are you ready for lunch? Try our Famous Tuna Burger, our Turkey Club, or the Havana Rice & Beans. If you want to go lighter, order one of our freshly made salads or one of our delicious smoothies made with sweet tropical fruits.We also deliver! Cuban Coffee Queen is open every day, from 6:30 until sunset. Don’t forget to grab a T-shirt or hat while you’re at Cuban Coffee Queen. You’ll wish you had when you see folks walking around town with our famous memorabilia.
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I've had hundreds of Cuban Mixes over the years. Thiis one's the winner. Great coffee too. It's just packed with pork. Order it "all the way! Diet tomorrow.

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Steve, I'm happy to hear we could be a winner for you! Thanks for the great review -- swing back in to see us again soon.

All the best,
Marius, Owner

Write a ReviewReviews (2,386)

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I did a search for the best Cuban Mix Sandwich in Key West and this little place always scores top of the list. They also roast their own coffee beans. Not easy to find but worth the visit.

I'm happy you decided to come check us out! Come back in to see us again soon.

Best,

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Really, just another coffee shop. Nothing at all wrong, but nothing to put it ahead of the pack (except the line: "Do stupid things faster." Difficult to find . . . somehow we remembered. Don't avoid by any means . . . but just another coffee shop.

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Rich, thanks for the review. We always appreciate feedback -- drop back in soon.

All the best,

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast 3 times while on our trip. The coffee is delicious. Love the ice cubes. I ordered the Key Wester each time. Had it with sausage and chorizo, both times were delicious! Definitely going to miss this place when we head home.

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

I'm happy to hear we could impress you so much, Hillary! We will miss you as well, but hope you'll make it back down to see us again soon.

Till then,

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I didn't eat here this trip but after reading a few other reviews it will be on my list for next time. Also this was their Key Lime Square location.
This was my first time going to Cuban Coffee Queen. I always thought to myself "just how good could a cup of coffee be?". OK, I was wrong. My first was a Cafe Con Leche. It was good but since I don't use milk or cream in my coffee it was just ok. Not their fault, just my preference. But hey, one HAS to try something that is that famous, right?
A couple days later I had had a bit too much fun last night. Needed a pick me up so while waiting for the Old Town Mexican Cafe to open I dropped in for a cup. This time I ordered a dark roast the way I normally drink it. It was one of the best cups of coffee I have tasted.
Now that I have been spoiled, the Hotel/Motel/Inn/B&B coffee just won't cut it anymore. You, Cuban Coffee Queen, have added yet another to your list of loyal customers.

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

We're happy to be on your list! Thanks so much for the great review. I can't wait to see you back again.

Your friend,