“No reservations ....”

Eaton Street Seafood Market
Ranked #27 of 468 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Fresh Seafood in Key West, Florida Eaton Street Seafood Market is dedicated to providing the freshest local seafood to our visitors and local clientele. This unique shop is conveniently located at 801 Eaton Street, the corner of Eaton and William, in the heart of historic Old Town Key West. We are a retail seafood market as well as a restaurant, we serve all of the freshest local seafood Key West has to offer on sandwiches or salads plus the best lobster roll in the country. Stone Crab, Key West Pink shrimp and much more, please come visit us on your next trip to Key West
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

One thing I finally learned about my getaways to Key West is to forget about all the fine dining options. I would always make some before heading there and now I’ve realized I enjoy myself most when not pinned down by reservations and not feeling like I have to make gourmet choices and wade through a gourmet meal. (These are just my tastes; Key West is filled with top notch restaurants worth going to for those who want that).

But Eaton’s Seafood, which is a fish market and also a place you can eat (about a half dozen tables outside) reminded me of the advantages og going simple: I had their grilled Florida lobster tail which, I have to say, was the best I’ve had in many trips to Key West, even if the sides were just a small cup of cole slaw and a bag of plantain chips (and a Budweiser). I haven’t had it there but others have given them high marks for their lobster role.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,070)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

It’s a seafood market/cafe that serves great fish, lobster and shrimp sandwiches. Outdoor dining, very casual, incredibly good food. Eat there or to go.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

So we wish we would have gone to this location earlier in our trip so we could have had time to return at least once more. Excellent lobster roll and very good fried fish basket!

We Highly recommend the lobster roll! It was twice the size of one I just had in the northeast! Better and fresher taste too! Same price as the one I had in NY (Long Island) earlier this year. Gotta try it!!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Great place to stop off for lunch. Simple but very tasty.

The stone crab was amazing as was the dipping sauce.

Local beer good to.

Prices very good!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

This place is the perfect spot to stop for lunch. Nice covered picnic tables are available for eating your take-out food. We ate there twice on our last trip.