“A fine small cottage in a great location”

Review of Osprey

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 45 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A fine small cottage in a great location”
Reviewed 1 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010
person found this review helpful

The Osprey cottage is clean, well-finished and -furnished, very open and spacious for a studio, located in an attractive compound central to everything in Old Town. The untilities work well and the kitchen was furnished with everything one might need for light holiday meals. It opens to a decent sized common swimming pool in a fairly shaded courtyard, an advantage in the warmer months. In a cool week in December I didn't have an opportunity to check out the air conditioning but the equipment seems quite new. Really perfect for the single traveler or a couple who can deal without a separate bedroom. The living area is fairly constricted, the kitchen more than adequate, the bath is bright and clean and the bed (a "double") is comfortable, and there are good ceiling fans.

Virginia
Reviewed 4 December 2010 for a stay in November 2010

A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect weekend get-away with your significant other”
Reviewed 15 October 2010 for a stay in October 2010

My husband and I spent 4 wonderful nights at this property. It is just 4 blocks away from Duval Street. The property was clean, decorated with good taste and we had a nice size pool right in front of the property. The only thing I would improve is the bed. It needs a new and bigger mattress and a quieter a/C. In spite of that, we will consider staying there again!

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other

Reviewed 11 June 2010 for a stay in May 2010
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing