“convenient”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

A TripAdvisor Member
“convenient”
Reviewed 2 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012
person found this review helpful

We had a very nice stay at the Osprey. It's proximity to Duval St. was great! The only suggestion that I would make is this: My feet were always dirty. The floor really needs a good (down on your knees) scrubbing. Other than that, the cottage was quite charming.

Thanks,
Cindy & Tom (newlyweds!)

A romantic getaway
CT
Reviewed 26 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“We loved Osprey appartment”
Reviewed 31 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

We had an awesome time staying in Key West. The appartment was clean and fully equipped. The location was great (close to Duval St. but quiet nevertheless) and the pool was larger than expected (surrounded by palm trees)

Liked best: Interior of the Cottage / large pool / nice terrace
Liked least: --
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists

Reviewed 17 October 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

Management Response
17 Oct 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay but dismayed that the Housekeeping was found to be below standard. For future reference, a quick call to our office would have taken care of this for you. At Home in Key West prides itself in exceeding our guests' expectations and would certainly have taken action to make this right for you.

We hope to see you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing