“Great place to stay”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 25 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

The place was great to stay. It was in a great location close to downtown and all the activites. The only complaint we have is that there was construction going on during our stay. We were not put on notice and it was hard to sleep in or hang out around the pool.

Your age range 25-34
Management Response
25 May 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We completely understand your frustration with the construction. We would certainly have informed you if we had known, but unfortunately we were not informed in advance either!

We hope the partial refund you received somehow compensated for the distraction, and look forward to the opportunity to make your next visit absolutely flawless.
sweetwater nj
Reviewed 12 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Your age range 35-44
Iowa
Reviewed 13 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Your age range 25-34
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very comfortable and enjoyable.”
Reviewed 3 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

The Osprey was a little small , but adequate. Location was good, very quiet area, easy biking to any area. We would stay here again!

Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location and comfortable”
Reviewed 24 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Osprey was located in a gated enclosure that was well maintained. It was everything that it was pictured to be . Property was cleaned Evey day and we felt very safe. Location was close to both sides of the island as well as Duval street. I would and will stay on the property again.

Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing