All reviews navy exchange military id front desk no elevator great place to stay laundry facilities clean rooms watch the sunset short drive walking distance two queen beds flat screen tv housekeeping staff close to duval street commissary itt kitchenette
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

This place was awesome from the front desk managers to the maids including the maintenance guy who was kind and polite if you get lucky and get a room at this newly renovated navy lodge you’ll feel at home nice coffee station in front lobby with nice breakfast snacks unfortunately Irma hit the keys prior to us arriving they seem to have it together but allot of military families displaced as well as others however we made the best of what the islands had to offer us especially giger key it’s a whole another story not to be missed

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Sharon C, General Manager at Navy Lodge Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you for the great review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Great facility. Friendly greeting at checkin and checkout, the folks were very friendly and helpful. The ROOMS OUTSTANDING, recently renovated THE CLEANEST I HAVE EVER SEEN. The bathroom was immaculate! The mattress was particularly comfortable. Microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, stove top, internet all in perfect condition.

Room Tip: I think they are all good rooms. Microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, stove top, internet.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank lumplant
Abraham A, General Manager at Navy Lodge Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you for your kind words. We do our best to offer premier customer service. I'm happy to see you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. It is such a pleasure that we can offer them to our service members and their families. We hope to see you again.

-AA

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

It wasn't the most modern place I've ever stayed but I sure had the best time! It was definitely clean. I would stay here again and again! Thank you! I will see you again after all the damage is gone!❤

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Jennifer,

Thank you, the island is doing well with recovery efforts. It is starting to look like home again. We are looking forward to having you stay with us again.

-AA

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Going through a full renovation, but still great quality. Maria makes you feel quite welcome. Definitely the best place to stay in Key West and best prices.

Yes, it is restricted as to eligibility, but that is a perk well deserved of those serving our nation, or previously served.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank InTheKeysLLC
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay this time at the Navy Lodge Keywest Fl. We usual visit at least 6 times a year. The front desk staff was very nice and especially the housekeepers. The rooms are very clean and I loved that they are pet friendly. The new GM(Abraham) was very pleasant and awesome. It's good to see a new GM with such greatness towards the guest! I can't wait to get back. I hope they keep him there permanently because he definitely gives that place a lot of positive energy and makes you feel very welcomed. That's what they needed so desperately!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Charese K
Abraham A, General Manager at Navy Lodge Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

I deeply appreciate your kind words.

Please come back and see us soon.
Our room reset will be complete later this year and we are so excited to show them off.