“Great family house”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Philadelphia
“Great family house”
Reviewed 24 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Spentba week there. Lots of private nooks and crannies. Beautiful and plant lined porches. Great location very clean. Small kitchen. But lots of great restaurants within walkin distance.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Kitchen
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Savannah
Reviewed 22 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“It was great!”
Reviewed 6 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Alluring porches was just like home. It had everything you needed and more. The pool was well taken care of and
we used it everyday. At Home in Key West and their employees were very nice to deal with. I would not hesitate to book this place or any place they would have. Thank you so much for the dream vacation.

Check-in / front desk Service
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful Home and area”
Reviewed 24 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Our week's stay at alluring Porches in the Truman annex area of Key West was wonderful. It's a perfect rental for a family. 6 of us stayed comfortably. The 2 bedroom upstairs each have a dedicated full bath and are very nicely decorated. Each bedroom has its own deck, too. There is a small den downstairs with a pull-out bed. There are doors to close this den off, so it served as a 3rd bedroom. A full bathroom is in this den, too, so we all had our own bath. The pull out sofa was not the most comfortable. Our daughter and husband stayed in this room...the bed was not comfortable for my husband and I. That particular point is the only remotely negative comment that could be made.

The house was equipped with most of the main-stay staples you'd need to get through a weeks rental...so no need to go to the store for items you perhaps would need once.

I have no hesitation to recommend this property. The price is right, it's very comfortable, and it feels like home. The Truman annex is a beautiful area in Key West. Close to the Duvall Street craziness, but far enough to feel like you're removed.

I think the best comment I could leave is that we will most definitely try to rent this property again when we're able to come back to Key West!

Check-in / front desk
MILWAUKEE
Reviewed 9 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing