“Nice house, great location”

Review of Bahama House

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 27 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice house, great location”
Reviewed 1 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

The house was a good Place to stay during a weekend in key west. I appreciated how they were willing to rent it to us for two nights. One of the bedrooms does not have window shades, which means you'll be up with the sun whether you want to be or not!

“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 12 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

The pictures on the web site are accurate and reveal all the charm of the house. It was well outfitted with all the necessary equipment for cooking and barbeque. The convenient location one block off Duval was perfect for touring the downtown area. A corner store was across the street a bit pricey but convenient. Bring ear plugs if you are a light sleeper. Trash pick up and deliveries happen very early morning. This will not stop me from renting the place next year!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
WI
Reviewed 21 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Recommended for:
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
21 Mar 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. Please note that our vacation rental homes are supplied with 2 of each towel per guest; if that was not the case we would certainly have brought them to you. As far as paper goods and soap, these supplies are offered in limited quantity as stated in our Rental Agreement. This is one differentiation between a vacation rental and a hotel room; our vacation rentals offer you a home away from home which excludes daily supplies and maid service.
Savannah GA
Reviewed 29 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
“Just what we wanted...”
Reviewed 7 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

The house is in an excellent location. It has everything one may need for a vacation stay. Although all the rooms were exquisite there is just one not so positive thing they need to change the bed in the room on the second floor. Other than that the rooms were great, big, spacious and comfortable. The kitchen and the family room were great to hang out with family and friends.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing