“Great time in Key West”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great time in Key West”
Reviewed 5 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

House is perfectly located grocery store across the street walgreens next door pirates scooter rental block n half away just a great location all around whole family enjoyed the pool owner was there our first day with suggestions and offered up some wine and pool tous for my girls cant say enough good things about our stay

Florida
Reviewed 16 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

NC
Reviewed 1 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

“Nice but really loud”
Reviewed 4 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

We read the reviews and no one told us that the place is right next door to Willie T's, An outdoor bar with some of Key West's worst musicians. What they lose in pitch, they make up in volume. For our entire stay we were treated to horrible solo acts in the afternoons between 1 and 5 that were loud enough to overpower headsets on IPods on the deck. Every evening the show starts around 7 tor 8 and does not stop until 12am. If you are coming to party it is no big deal, but as mush as we enjoyed the nightlife it is a bit annoying when you have to leave your house every night or listen to that crap. Be clear, the master bedroom that is as nice as the pictures, shares a wall with the bar and the speakers are pointed right at it making it unusable between 1pm and 12am. There is virtually no wifi internet because you can't get on it. The woman from AHKW said that because there is no password to the wifi, everyone on Duval and at the bar can use it! This is stupid and unsafe. We informed the owner and AHKW on Monday about the wifi and that the outside lights for the stairs did not work. The owner said an electrician would fix it, but they never worked the entire stay.
On the positive side, the finished fixtures are top of the line. The best thing about this place was the private roof deck which was great for sunning, the pictures do not do this justice. The kitchen was gourmet and we loved using it, but it is time for some new pots and pans.

I would make clear that I think this place is a great choice if you are not bothered by being right next door to a really loud bar. If you find this a problem, don't stay here. I wish one of the flip key or trip advisor reviewers would have told me about the proximity to Willie T's before I shelled out over $7k so I will do it for all to do with as they wish.

“Friends B-Day”
Reviewed 11 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

I just want to say that everyone in our party totally loved the house. Plenty of room for everyone. Since the house is right beside Wille T's we had free entertainment nightly and when we closed the sliding glass doors the noise went away. Hopefully this house will be available during fanatasy fest because we will be there.

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing