“All the necessities for a great stay !”
other travellers have booked this property
Tee By The Sea - Our condo Fully loaded kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Tee By The Sea - Our condo
Fully loaded kitchen
Dining area
Master Bedroom with queen bed also has french doors to private screened deck
Deck off of Living Room and second one off of Master Bedroom
Master Bath with shower and European body jets
Second Bedroom with queen bed
Second bedrooms bathroom with Jacuzzi tub
370 sq. ft. garage with 8 bikes, locks, 3 coolers and loads of extra space for your stuff
Beautiful Huge heated pool just steps from our condo
Fitness center with TV and even more machines not in picture
Lush landscaped grounds lead you to the pool, meticulously maintained property
Entrance to our gated community
Coral Hammock - our community less than 1/2 mile outside of Key West
Beautiful bike path across the street from our condo that takes you into KW and all over the island
Covered parking with double door garage access in front of parking space
Everyone uses the bike path - it's a must do!
Front porch deck - great for morning coffee and reading the paper
Desk area and kitchen by front door
Our very own 'Southernmost Point' in Key West
Ft. Zachory Beach is so beautiful and relaxing
Our Sunset is celebrated nightly and why not???
You can view our beautiful ocean waters from just about anywhere on the island.
Our famous sunset celebration takes place nightly.  It's definitely worth celebrating!!!
Our bike path takes you all over the island. My guests love using the bikes to see it all!!!
We have a washer/dryer right inside our unit for your convenience
Hurricane Hole Marina with Bar and Grill - the local's favorite and walking distance from the condo.
Hogfish Bar/Grill on the water.  Great restaurant  hidden away but walking distance from the condo.
The ONLY 18 hole golf cs in KW, located right across the street from the condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
BJDLR
Atlanta, Georgia
“All the necessities for a great stay !”
Reviewed 26 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This lovely condo was great for our stay in Key West. Located on Stock Island just at the entry of Key West, it was perfect for staying "out of the frenzy" of town, but close enough to be convenient. The unit was clean, safe, well appointed, and even provided 7 bikes and other beach/pool accessories for use. 5 of us were very comfortable (especially because of 2-1/2 bathrooms), able to cook/grill, eat together, and have access to a bike path just across the street that led to famous downtown Key West.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
29 May 2017
Thank you so much for your review. We love that your experience met all of your expectations. We strive to offer more amenities than the typical vacation rental and we do our best to stay on top of our rental. It's a pleasure and very gratifying to hear your positive feedback and we sincerely appreciate the time you took to write this review. We thank you again and hope you will return and stay with us in the future.

Mumwith2a...
“Great Place to stay with Kids”
Reviewed 13 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a great three days on the island. Condo was well equipped although we ate out or got pizza - pizza place across the road served delicious pizzas. Ther were 5 of us so my eldest was on the sofa bed and he had no issues sleeping. Bikes were a wonderful plus as parking isn't easy in key west. Recommend the party cruise - good food, free flowing drinks and a happy atmosphere. Our Ultimate Fury trip was cancelled due to high winds Which we were upset about as it was planned for our last full day. However we ended up booking para west parasailing which was excellent for the morning we were leaving and honestly I think not only was it soooo much cheaper it was sooo much fun tooo.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
16 May 2017
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and our accommodations. We enjoyed having you stay with us and hope you will come again. Thank you again for taking the time to write such a nice review.

BackPacke...
“Very disappointed!!!!”
Reviewed 3 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The owners description was not representative of reality. The tranquil title, "Tee by the Sea" is a joke!!!! There is no affiliation with nor can you even see the golf course as it is across the highway and it is not in a reasonable proximity to the ocean or beaches. The unit actually resides between US 1 and one of the worst neighborhoods in the Key Area. The unit / master bedroom actually faces the highway, every car, loud motorcycle, semi etc...going in and out of Key West goes directly past the unit. Very NOISY beginning at 5:00 AM every day. I'd rate the amenities in unit itself as average and there are several maintenance issues. The, "perfect deck for your morning coffee" overlooks the parking lot. The outside furniture consists of cheap plastic chairs. When we were there, someone was physically moving in and out the unit next door, u hauls / trailers....more noise and blocking our entrance.
Lot's of rule's upon exit - strip beds, laundry, dishes - duties representative of a guest vs. a customer. Only one gate key is provided so coordinate your activities carefully. i.e. - If someone leaves the property and takes the gate key then anyone left behind can't access the pool.
We are headed back to the Truman Annex....

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
16 May 2017
I'm sorry you did not find our place to your satisfaction. We try to accommodate all of our guests needs. Any owner will tell you that most of the units within this complex are being used as long term and then a handful are being used as transient so it is not within my control when people are moving in or moving out of any of the units. The same goes for how many gate keys we are given. All owners are given one key to the pool/gates. However, I do provide extra keys for entry to my unit itself. You only need the gate keys for the pool or clubhouse so you are among the first to complain about not enough keys.
Our complex is only a 1/4 of a mile away from the entrance to the golf course and is located directly across US1 from our complex so it is very near by.
There are 2 marinas within walking distance from our condo (one is right next door, the other is a stones throw away and there is a public boat ramp less than 150 yds from our condo so we are very close to the ocean and I don't claim to have any water views. The closest beach is 1 1/2 miles away so to me that is pretty close by.
We are diligent about keeping our property clean and well appointed but of course we cannot satisfy everyone, so it is with regret that your experience at our place left you unhappy.

Judy
iowanativ...
“Chirstmas Vacation 2016”
Reviewed 11 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

This Christmas my family and I visited Key West. This was my first visit but my family has traveled here numerous times. Staying at Tee by the Sea was not what I expected. While I did read the reviews and listing, Coral Hammock was built in 2004 and is not NEW as stated by the owner. This gated community is over 10 years old leading to false assumptions. Upon out arrival Tee by the Sea appeared to be a perfect place to stay. Our family had 6 ADULTS and no children as previously stated by the owner. The condo/rental was very clean when we arrived and appeared to be in good condition. It had three bathrooms which worked perfectly for out 6 family members. There are two bedrooms that are a good size and offer their own bathroom which was also nice with having 6 people. The deck in the master suite faces the highway and is very noisy at certain times of the day. The pull out couch in the living room is not comfortable at all and is makes a relaxing vacation turn into an immediate trip to the chiropractor upon returning home. The deck on the main level is nice since it is screened in. It also faces the highway which can be noisy at times. The kitchen was a great thing to have. It offered everything that our family needed. After the first night we realized that bugs crawl out of the sink, appeared to be cockroaches. We stored our food in the fridge, microwave, and oven so that bugs did not get in. The gated community is beautiful offering an amazing pool that we really enjoyed using. We also enjoyed using the bikes that are provided. Some bikes needed to be worked on and had issues so we did not get to use them as much as we would have liked. The ride into downtown Key West is an enjoyable one except I would not do with children. The bike trail follows the highway and you do have to cross. We went to the beach and were provided towels and beach chairs which was a plus. Upon checking out I would recommend checking the place so that you do not get charged for things that you did not do. Our family was charged for an ink stain and water stain that was not present when we left. Upon requesting a time stamped photo or photo with the date on a piece a paper the owner stated that she did not know how to do so. The marks were not there when we left. Make sure to check things and take pictures so that you are not charged for damage that you did not do. Overall this stay was enjoyable. Key West has a lot to offer. We treated the condo as if it was home even though it had some issues.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
24 Jan 2017
As I stated in my previous reply to the other person in your party's negative review, I check my rental in between renters coming and going. There was no damage to my furniture before your arrival. The fact that no one in your party is owning up to the damages speaks about the character of the people in your group.

It is clear that your reviews that you are now posting are an obvious form of retribution for the minimal $140 damages I collected from your damage deposit. Coincidence, that these reviews did not appear until after I emailed and called you that you would be charged for the damaged furniture?????I don't think so. I had to spend a lot of time as well as make many trips to and from my rental unit to resolve the damage issues so I think $140 was quite fair considering the damages of a very bold ink stain that spanned 14" on the arm rest of my living room chair as well as a spill stain from some liquid on my living room cushion. It is unfortunate that your group showed such lack of respect for our property but I tried to be fair none the less.

I still do not understand ......Why if there were so many things that you were dissatisfied with, why was I never called or emailed??????

Not one person in your group during your entire stay communicated any sort of concern or dissatisfaction.....hmmmmmmm? Could it be because these are ALL FALSE ALLEGATIONS made up after the fact to damage my property's reputation??? I try to respond very efficiently to all of my guests whether they are asking for advice on things to do or have concerns/questions about the accommodations. My reviews will attest to that fact.

I have never had one complaint or negative review about pests. I have my property treated regularly for such and again would have expected a phone call if this was a problem. Also any one knows that a property providing bikes as an included amenity is a plus and it is unrealistic to expect "brand new bikes" upon each guests arrival. I service my bikes regularly as needed and have documentation to prove so.
It is unfortunate you did not deem our island as bike friendly as all of my other guests. You are the first one to complain. I have had many guests with children that have raved that it "was a pleasure to be able to take a family bike ride" while on their vacation.

You visited our tropical island during the highest demanding holiday time and stayed for a week including 6 guests in your group. You paid $408 nightly including tax and cleaning fee for an 1100 sq. ft. condo to yourself, with great amenities, parking and such. You would have easily needed at least 2 hotel rooms otherwise and been given 1/2 the space. You are either not a very traveled person or just very uninformed if your group thinks they paid too much or could have stayed at a hotel such a a Hyatt for the same or less money. Educate yourselves and see for yourself.

I value business from the educated consumer and you clearly are not one of them. Your lack of care for my property and then insulting allegations via review of my property is quite evident that you have vindictive motives.

familynon...
Williamsburg, Iowa
“Not what I expected!”
Reviewed 30 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Staying at Tee by the Sea was an interesting experience. The condo is very cute and in a great location except for the back facing Overseas Highway. Very noisy no matter what time of day and it is hard to tune out no matter what you are doing. The back porches are not worth using due to the view of cars and the noise. It may not bother some but if you are there for relaxation then it is not for you. Which brings me to the pull out couch. If you love sleeping on a very thin piece of foam and bars this is totally for you. With 6 people it is hard to be comfortable because you are walking on top of each other. Kitchen was very nice and had all the pots and pans needed to stay in and cook. Major issue was garbage disposal did not work properly and needs work and cockroaches crawled up the sink and all over the counters every morning. Plus two half rolls of paper towels is a disgrace especially when there is no Kleenex in the condo for those of us with allergies. The dining room is great space for a group of 6 to talk and hang out. The half bath on the main floor is nice to have also. Downside...two rolls of toilet paper for a bathroom for 8 days and 6 people is a joke. Toilet paper should come with a condo you are renting. Guests should not have to run out and buy some or worry if they will have enough. The master bedroom was very lovely. The bed was hard and the porch faced the highway which was noisy. The shower is very hard to operate and only has on temperature. The guest bedroom is nice but also very hard bed and little bathroom. Again. Two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom for over a week with 6 people is a joke and cheap at that. The washer and dryer provided was great to have. The garage is fully stocked but the bikes that you get for "free" are rusted and need lots of attention. The seats do not stay, chains fall off, and whelks are wobbly. I'd rather walk! Taking the lawn chairs to the beach was a plus until we open one and it was ripped! Great way to sit on the beach. The grill is a great thing to have if it didn't have bugs living in it and rusty all over. All together this condo is great if you have the time and money to buy the "necessities" that you expect to be there. The pool in the gated community was wonderful. I would not recommend staying here unless you plan on having nothing to do. This location is far from the beauty of key west and very little food options of island life available. Takes very long to get downtown due to traffic and would be better to stay at the Hyatt where you get the same amenities for a cheaper price and better service. Also, upon checking out was charged for things done to condo that our group did not do. Very dissatisfied with the way Judy runs business. Very money hungry and does not worry about her guests or the comforts that they came for.

10 Jan 2017
Very unfortunate that you and your friend were so dissatisfied with my vac. rental that both of you wrote basically the same review.....
You had 6 people in your group and stayed 7 nights. You paid $408 per night including tax and cleaning fee for 6 people "over Christmas", REALLY!!!!!!
And you think you could have stayed at a Hyatt or other high end place for any less.... YOU clearly are misinformed!
Even 2 hotel rooms which is the minimum you would have needed at an average hotel would have cost well over $200 per night!!!!
My place offered 1100sq. Ft, included a fully stocked kitchen with granite through out, stainless appliances, free WIFI, bikes, coolers, beach chairs ( one was ripped but you never reported it to me) and you had a beautiful heated pool.
You and your friend clearly don't travel much because your expectations are unreasonable and your complaints unfounded.
I did find a bike needing repair and had it addressed immediately after your Ck out, but your allegation of roaches is ridiculous and quite tasteless!!!
You and your friend clearly expected to bring 6 people to Key West over Christmas and stay in an "all inclusive" style resort on a budget of $400 per night for 6 people????
My place is very clean, offers more amenities than most places, and is quite spacious but I obviously can't make everyone happy, such as you.
You alleged that my grill was dirty and unusable, another lie.
Please educate yourself before you travel next time since you clearly don't travel much, and check to see what the going rate is for the time of year and place you are going to and consider what's included. You and your friend and your group showed no consideration for my property, damaged it, did not report any issues of concern during your stay and then are are so very rude to write such a review!!
My BIG question:
If you were SO dissatisfied during your WEEK long stay, how come I never received one phone call of any problems.?????
No! not until I CALLED YOU AND TOLD YOU I had to charge for damages did you and your friend THEN write these two reviews!!!!
You never complained but have quite a lot of negative things to say..... stop disparaging others for your inconsiderate carelessness.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing