We just returned from a first time visit to Key West. From the moment we arrived at the Key West B&B, we were welcomed by Liz. She took us to our room, the "Blue Room" on the 2nd floor at the back of the house. The room wasn't blue but it was lovely. We had a large bathroom which looked old, but was very modern. The room was tastefully decorated and not overcrowded. There was a beautiful deck with a nice view of the garden below. I agree with everything written by other guests. Wonderful restaurant and actiivity recommendations. A great stay. Unfortunately, we wanted to stay 3 nights but only 2 were available. We stayed at a hotel in Islamorada for our 3rd night which was highly rated and recommended, but it could not even compare to the Key West B&B. We will be back soon! Many thanks to the wonderful staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Caribbean Casual ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Key West b&b - The Popular House
- Key West Bed And Breakfast - The Popular House Hotel Key West
- Key West b And b
- Key West Bed And Breakfast Florida