This was our first trip to Key West. Heron House is beautiful and you can easily access most of key west by walking. There is a small grocery store around the corner where you can buy alcohol and water and snacks. We took a snorkeling tour with danger charters and it was great. Small group, excellent guides. You can easily ride a bike around most of the island and the bike companies will deliver a bike to your hotel. The daily breakfast was different everyday and was good everyday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private Retreat situated in the heart of Old Town; 1 block from Duval Street & 4 blocks from Hemingway House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Priceline, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Heron House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heron House Hotel Key West
- Heron House Key West, Florida