“NICE PLACE AT A GOOD VALUE”
private balcony
well equipped kitchen with seating studio with a stunning view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
private balcony
well equipped kitchen with seating
studio with a stunning view
living area with kitchen
full bathroom
bathroom
staircase to your condo
building entrance
next door to Higgs Beach
ocean front
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
traveltip...
Cleveland, Ohio
“NICE PLACE AT A GOOD VALUE”
Reviewed 15 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

The reviews I read on various sites about the Casa Atantica Studio were mixed but we decided to give it a try because we wanted to stay on the water and the price was reasonable in comparison to others. Also it was a studio apartment vs. a hotel room. We really enjoyed our stay and would stay again. The rental agent met us at the unit a couple of hours early with the key and there were some starter necessities already there. Bedding, towels including beach towels were also provided. The studio décor was a little outdated but that didn't matter to us because it was very clean. We loved the wall of patio doors but we wouldn't leave them open because the geckos and iguanas that sun on/near the deck could get in. The view was fantastic with the beautiful water, amazing sunrises and sunsets. We also had a huge blue heron on the deck and saw many other birds, a cruise ship, boats, jet skiers, paddle borders, people snorkeling, etc. I am going to try to address some of the negatives I read in other reviews to put your mind at ease if you are considering renting this unit. I was worried about there not being any curtains on the patio door wall but it was not an issue at all. The sun did not wake us up. It did not get hot in the afternoon and there were no privacy concerns. The studio is the only unit on the third floor but someone in the other two apartments could walk up to the third floor and get on your balcony through the sliding door in the third floor hallway. No one did while we were there. There is really no reason for anyone to go up to the third floor so they wouldn't even know that they patio door was there. Just in case, we put the plastic chairs from the patio in front of the patio door so we could here if anyone came up. Even if someone came up, they would only have access to your balcony not the studio. Others complained about the seaweed smell and homeless people in the park next door but it was not an issue for us. I remember noticing a faint sulfur smell at one point from the seaweed decomposing but there were no huge piles of it and the smell was not bothersome. There were some people in the park next door that were probably homeless but they kept to themselves. We could not see or hear them from the deck and they paid no attention to us when we walked by. The caretaker downstairs is very nice. We rented a car and had no issues parking at the unit. We almost always got a spot right across the street or less than a block away. We liked having a car because we drove up the keys and all around the island but you could get around with a bike or scooter. However they can be dangerous. Parking up by Duvall St. can be a challenge and expensive but if you don't mind paying for parking, walking a little and you are patient, you will find a spot. We liked the location of the studio because we loved being on the water and the scenery that came with it and it was quiet/not busy. It is very close to the White street Pier. Staying up by Mallory Square or Duvall would also be nice because you are closer to everything but it is also more crowded. You just have to decide what type of vacation you want. I feel like we got a nicer place/more for our money. Bottom line is we loved Casa Atlantica Studio and would definitely stay there again. I really have no complaints but if I were compiling a wish list it would include a new mattress as the mattress sags in the middle. Also, if you have any physical limitations, you might not want to stay here because there are three flights of steps up to the unit. We considered it good exercise. This place is nice and a good value for Key West. Give it a try. You will love it like we did.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Getaway”
Reviewed 13 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Overall, this was a very nice condo for my wife and I. The view was spectacular and the location quiet. Parking was not a problem and you can walk to most of the southern beaches. Cabs were easy to get and not too expensive if you wanted to get to the north parts of Duval Street for dinner or drinks. The condo had all of the amenities of home including internet and the bathroom was spacious. The staff at Rent Key West was friendly and accommodative. We would definitely stay here again if we come back to Key West.

A romantic getaway

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“What a view!”
Reviewed 6 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Great location and amazing view from this top floor studio. Overall the unit is a little tired but the view more than makes up for it. The four flight walk up should be considered if a problem for some. The unit has all the amenities to make your stay comfortable. Not the best spot for families with children.

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 210
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing