“Overall great experience”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Overall great experience”
Reviewed 14 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

The condo is in a great location, walking distance to everything we wanted to see and do. We were traveling with another couple and the space was perfect for 4 people. The accommodations were clean and comfortable. Check-in was easy; the staff were very nice and made an effort to get us into the condo a few hours early. I would definitely stay here again.

As stated in other reviews, the location is on Duval Street surrounded by businesses so the morning truck traffic is a bit noisy. Something to consider if you like to sleep in.

Only had 1 small issue - when 2 of us decided to blow dry our hair at the same time we tripped the circuit breaker and lost power in both bathrooms. We couldn't find the box to fix it and it was Sunday so the rental office was closed. There was no information about who to call for issues that occur after-hours. A neighbor helped us locate the box and restore power. I'm just glad we didn't have a more urgent issue!

Management Response
14 Mar 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. This is truly a lovely home; glad to hear you enjoyed it. Please note that your Check-in Procedure information and the letter posted on the refrigerator both have our On Call phone number on them; we are available 24/7 for emergencies.

We look forward to your return visit.
Ohio

Luxury-minded travelers
“Very nice!”
Reviewed 17 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay at Duval Breeze this past week. The location was perfect, with just a short walk to Duval from our condo facing Simonton St. Maybe it was because we were on that end of the complex, but it was pretty noisy at times, with garbage trucks and delivery trucks not allowing much sleep after 6 am. Another minor issue for us, as we were planning on eating breakfast there to save money, was that the kitchen was not well equipped. There were only 3 of us, but we had to run the dishwasher every day to have clean utensils and dishes. And we ended up at the local store to buy a spatula so we could have eggs over easy in the morning. But the place is furnished nicely and we enjoyed our stay.

Management Response
17 Oct 2012
Thank you for reviewing our home. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and wanted you to know we are currently completing an inventory of all our homes to make sure kitchen essentials are supplied. We will have this rectified very soon, and appreciate your comments.
“Enjoyable Experience”
Reviewed 29 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

My husband and I stayed her with another couple for 3 nights. Each of the bedrooms had an en suite bath which was convenient and there was also a half bath off the living room. Duval Breeze is in a great location. The rental also had a very open and airy feel. It was well taken care of and clean. I would definitely stay here again.

A TripAdvisor Member
“great place for a returning conch!”
Reviewed 6 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

we were home visiting family and stayed here. we have two toddlers and it was the perfect size for us. The house was done very nice too, we plan on staying in Duval Breeze on future trips.

Recommended for:
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing