“Great Vacation in Key West”

Review of Duval Breeze

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 56 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Vacation in Key West”
Reviewed 2 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

We had a great time in Key West. The Duval Breeze Condo was in a great location, onsite parking. We would stay there again in a heart beat. The rental company "At Home in Key West" was great. Very helpful with questions and directions.

“Home from home”
Reviewed 15 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A great place to stay, felt like home! Clean and welcoming. A nice safe complex with brilliant parking. Couldn't have been better placed for all the attractions. Loved all the little touches, like parasol for the beach and beach towels.
If I had to have a negative lack of wifi was an issue for us as an ipad family but for someone with a laptop access was available to the Internet with a cable.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
FL
Reviewed 8 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great home away from home!”
Reviewed 1 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

My sister and husband from Maui joined my husband and myself for a road trip to Key West. I found this condo on the internet and read pros and cons. Well I am here to say that all I found was an excellant experience. The condo is darling. Very spacious and beds were totally comfortable. Location was perfect. We left the truck parked and walked, biked or "pedi cabbed" anywhere we needed to go. Pool was very close...and we were about the farthest from the pool. Although we didn't do much cooking...(my husband is a chef...and was taking vacation!!), there was everything you would need. We would definately recommend this condo and the management to friends, family and everyone. We would definately rent this again.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
“Relaxing!”
Reviewed 10 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

We loved out stay at Duval Breeze! There were four of us -- two couples -- so the two-bedroom, two-bath condo was perfect! We spent a lot of time on the balcony and enjoyed the pool. Also, the condo has a great location, so close to Duval Street and all the restaurants, bars and shops. And all the tropical greenery amongst the rooftop condos is beautiful! We would definitely recommend the experience to friends!

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing