“Paradise!!!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Paradise!!!”
Reviewed 21 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

My first experience with Key West Found was dealing with Lida from at Home in Key West. Lida was the best in helping me find the right rental I was looking for and answering all my many questions everytime I called her.
Key West Found was awesome! We were there on a girl's getaway and there was plenty of room for all of us. From the minute we walked in the front door, we felt right at home. Loved the open doors and windows looking out to our front porch. Living room and kitchen were decorated beautifully! The kitchen had everything you needed.
On the second floor was a huge bedroom with a king size bed and bathroom. It also has a balcony off it. Really couldn't see much sitting on the balcony, but it was nice to have. Also, right outside the bedroom was your washer and dryer, which was very convenient! The only problem was the dryer does take forever to dry your clothes!!!
On the third floor (and yes, climbing those stairs a few times a day can get to you)was another bedroom with 2 twin beds and a bathroom off the bedroom. One wall is just windows, which lets all the light in and beautiful palm trees right outside your window!
Key West Found is within walking distance of everything including Mallory Square, Duvaul St., the Harbor Walk and many awesome restaurants and bars. Truman annex itself is a beautiful complex to walk around in. I loved the tree lined streets and all the beautiful different complexes that you have a choice of. Felt very safe due to the gated community. Gates are locked after six o'clock and you can only get in and out with your key. The designated swimming pool for the Foundry was right around the corner. It was somewhat small, but suited our needs.
After staying there for 11 nites, none of us wanted to leave! We will definitely be back and recommend this area and at Home in Key West to anyone! Thank you Lida!!!

A romantic getaway
Iowa
Reviewed 25 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Management Response
25 Oct 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We're so pleased that you enjoyed your stay in this lovely townhome. Please note that the envelope you received with your keys had very specific instructions with driving directions to Truman Annex, a map showing the parking spot, etc. We will speak with the management at Truman Annex about the security officer and appreciate you letting us know about that situation.
“Heaven in Key West!”
Reviewed 8 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

The people at Home In Key West were great! Everything was ready and check out was a breeze. We had a wonderful time at Key West Found! No problems with the unit. It was neat and nicely decorated. Equipped with everything we needed to start out our week. Our only complaint was that the dryer took forever to dry clothes, but then so does a laundromat and we didn't have to do that! So all in all it was great. The location can't be beat. Safety, security, closeness to everything and quiet. We'll be back next year...if not sooner.

A romantic getaway
“Love the setting”
Reviewed 11 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

My family enjoyed the stay at the Foundary. The place was somewhat clean. It was nice to be so close to the downtown and the beach. Which we went to every night. There wasn't any noise at all. I felt very sercure with my family staying. Overall I would rate it very good. The information was very confusing as to where and how we needed to get the key. Along, with I had a question an called no one ever returned my call.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
11 Apr 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with a few minor issues. Please note we would have gladly sent Housekeeping back if we had known the home was not cleaned satisfactorily.

We're unsure where you might have left a phone message for us that was not returned. We make a point of responding immediately to guest calls, and have someone available 24/7 to answer the phone.

Hopefully, the positive side of your visit overshadowed the negative, and we look forward to your return.
“Everything we needed.”
Reviewed 6 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

We stayed 6 nights at the Truman annex facility, and it was everything we expected and more. Clean, great location, very comfortable. The weather was perfect all week and the Superboat races were great. The condo allowed us to either be peaceful and comfortable there "at home" or go enjoy the festivities of Duval Street. We will certainly plan for a return visit!

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing