“Great Location”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location”
Reviewed 14 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A great location! Quiet, restful and within walking distance to Mallory Square and Duval Street. Especially liked the security and keyed gate. Gale at the rental company was very helpful and everything was handled in a professional manner. I hesitate to say anything negative because everything was great. I would have loved to have a water view, but we knew ahead of time that we had to give up something to get the location at an affordable price. Perfect for four people.

Recommended for:

Your age range 55-64
IL
Reviewed 31 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Location, Relaxation, Location, Comfort, Location, Quiet”
Reviewed 29 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

This is the place to stay for an excursion to Key West. Within a 3-4 minute casual stroll, you are in the middle of all the activities, shops and restaurants; however, this "home away from home" is as peaceful as can be. The interior is very well decorated and the beds are extremely comfortable. Sitting on the front porch, drinking wine with your spouse, while your children are watching a movie from a well stocked dvd collection is priceless. As far as local wildlife, there were no bugs but plenty of geckos and chickens... all outside! Would our family stay at this location again? Oh yes, we would not think twice about it.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing