“June 2011 vacation”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“June 2011 vacation”
Reviewed 9 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

The rental agency was very good at any request we had. The people were nice and very helpful. A miniblind broke while we were there and it was replaced the next day. The only issue we had was the kitchen was called "gourmet" and it was basic at best, it did not even have a cutting board.

Your age range 35-44
Management Response
9 Jul 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit. Please note that we are more than happy to supply items that will make your stay more enjoyable (ie; cutting board); a quick phone call to our office would have solved it quickly.

We hope to have the pleasure to assist with your vacation plans again.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Quiet Sanctuary Steps away from fun-filled Key West”
Reviewed 4 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

This condo was perfect for me, my wife and three teen aged daughters. We made use of the pool, and found the condo delightfully quiet at night, but so very close to all the fun of Duval Street, Mallory Docks and the uncrowded beach at Zachary Taylor Park. Walking distance to virtually all of the great restaurants in Key West

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location with the benefits of a home”
Reviewed 1 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

I have two complaints: First, I was told pets were not allowed by the neighborhood association, yet I saw them everywhere in nearby units. This was important to me, so I felt I was not given the best vacation I could have had because I couldn't bring my aging dog. Second, pest control arrived to spray the property inside while we were there. I found that distasteful for the rate we were paying. This kind of maintenance should be scheduled between stays. Other than that, I loved the property and its proximity to the pier and Duval St.

Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Management Response
1 Apr 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. There is a homeowners association in Truman Annex that does not allow pets for rentals less than one month in length, and many of the full time residents in Truman Annex have pets as well. Located in the sub-tropics, pest control is taken very seriously here as we realize most of our guests are not familiar with some of our little four-legged inhabitants. As often as possible, spraying takes place when guests are not present and we will certainly remind this company of that consideration.

We're so glad you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing Cant wait to come back”
Reviewed 29 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

The house was very nice and we love Truman annex and being able to walk to all the ammenities. We have stayed in several places in Key West and this is the best vacation by far. The pool was close by which was perfect for our two children.

Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“Key West is truly paradise!”
Reviewed 18 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Our unit seemed clean at first, but one bathroom toilet was not very clean, and we had a missing shower curtain in another bathroom. Lots of dirty spots on the walls. I had to go around cleaning them with windex. I'm happy to report not a single bug or red ant to be found in our unit! The Foundry complex is very close to Duval St., Mallory Square, and about a mile from Fort Zachory Taylor Beach. Weather was very enjoyable!

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing