“Beautiful House, sometimes loud”

Review of Artist Garden

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 27 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“The twin beds were very uncomfortable!”
Reviewed 16 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

When I travel, I like to stay in places at least as comfortable as my own. The twin beds were both very uncomfortable. Neither had good support and I could feel the springs! They would squeak when we changed positions. When I called about this problem the next day, we were supplied with foam mattress toppers. Unfortunately, I would still sink in and feel the springs. When informed of this, plywood was put under the mattresses. Alas, to no avail! I ended up sleeping on one of the sofas. A new set of mattresses is definitely needed!

It would have been helpful to have a supply of paper towels, plastic wrap, and aluminum foil.

I liked having a washer and dryer, dishes, utensils, sheets, towels, and beach towels.

It is not a good place for senior citizens. It was difficult to climb the stairs. We were not able to walk to the attractions or ride bikes. We always had to take our car, and parking was difficult to find. It got very expensive.

CA
Reviewed 3 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Warwick RI
Reviewed 21 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Spring Break Key West 2013”
Reviewed 20 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Nice cottage, comfortable and a great location. Wi-fi not working most of the week, miscommunication with rental office they said. Bedding could use update and tvs were way old. Clean and comfortable.

A romantic getaway
Ronks PA
Reviewed 14 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing