“Lovely retreat in quiet spot within walking...”

Review of Artist Garden

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 27 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Spring Break Key West 2013”
Reviewed 20 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Nice cottage, comfortable and a great location. Wi-fi not working most of the week, miscommunication with rental office they said. Bedding could use update and tvs were way old. Clean and comfortable.

A romantic getaway
Ronks PA
Reviewed 14 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful cottage, great location”
Reviewed 8 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Great cottage in fantastic location. Very open bright layout out with Plenty of room. Our experience staying here and working with the agency was very good. We will be back

“A perfect getaway!”
Reviewed 2 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

We have just stayed at the artist garden home. The location is perfect for everything in key west. Duval st. is close by but yet the house is tucked away so you are in quiet surroundings.
The house is well equipped and has everything you need. The main bedroom has a great comfy king bed and the second room with twins is just a nice. The sofa beds in the lounge are not the most comfortable but that would be our only negative.
The complex pool is just outside the door and although small there were plenty of loungers and never seemed too busy.
Would definitely recommend this to anyone I met coming to key west and would return myself. A great place.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Rancho Cucamonga
Reviewed 19 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway
Management Response
19 Jul 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our home.

Please note:
The bicycles you found are not the owner's; they may have been left by the previous guest.

Household items, such as toilet paper and trash bags, are supplied in all our homes in limited supply as a "starter" supply.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing