“Key West Heaven”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Key West Heaven”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed a 2 week stay in this beautiful house. The location is perfect. We were only a 5 minute walk to Mallory Square and a 10-15 min walk to other favorite restaurants.
We walked and biked everywhere. Bikes can be rented a few blocks away on Eaton St. The pool area is small, but never crowded. The area is quiet--except for roosters in the morning -which we thoroughly enjoyed.
Depending on the direction of the wind we did hear some noise from the bar a couple blocks away. It was minimal and did not interfere with our sleep.
Cocktails on the deck was our favorite time of day.
A couple of nights we decided to stay in and cook. There is a small market within walking distance, fish market on Eaton St and The Old Town Bakery. Stops at these stores were easy and close to home; especially on bikes.
The house has many beautiful paintings that made us feel as though we were living in a wonderful gallery.
Our neighbors were delightful and we can't wait to stay here again next year.

Check-in / front desk
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Toronto
Reviewed 20 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
“Artist appreciation”
Reviewed 14 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

When my wife's not happy; I'm not happy.

So the really good thing was to hear her say how charming she thought the artist Garden was.

Now that our 3 children are "adults", this was perfect for the 5 of us. My favorite aspect was the back patio. The grill came in handy a few times too.

We were glad it was so close to downtown but it was nice to be able to come back to the Garden to relax and soak in the artistry.

I guess the schedule for garbage/recycling changed so we were unable to dispose of the trash. Sorry about that. The one upstairs bathroom was slow draining at first.I plunged it and it seemed better but you might want to check it.

All and all a great experience.The internet, kitchen, and the king bed was awesome.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
NC
Reviewed 24 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Older travelers
Management Response
24 Jan 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. The week between Christmas and New Year's is our busiest of the year. The turnaround on January 4th took every minute to be able to prepare our homes for arriving guests. Our office closes at 2pm on Saturday; a staff member then returns to the office to put out keys for the 4pm arrivals. We feel the same as you about the rain on that day which is a rare occurrence on our island.
John1954M...
Marshfield
“Old Southern Charm Feel in the Truman Annex”
Reviewed 20 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

This was the best location in the City of Key West, gated, close to all activities and a beautiful walks with in the Truman Annex section. Libby Goldstein of At Home in Key West was very helpful in arranging this vacation home for my wife and two of our friends. They staff was very attentive to detail which is a must in this business. My basis for selecting this real estate agency was because of others who have used her for their needs in Key West.
Thanks again,

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Attentiveness of At Home in Key West
Liked least: Cool weather! 60's burr!!
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing