“Annual visit to Key West..............”

Review of Beach House Condo

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Zoomer201...
Toronto, Canada
“Annual visit to Key West..............”
Reviewed 13 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Lovely condo in a gated community! 5 min walk to pool, 8 minute walk to beach.
Accommodations lovely and patio very nice. Centrally located, 2 blocks from Duval.
A lovely spot to stay in.
I would recommend to anyone, but not sure I will return to that rental....think I prefer guest houses in Key West.

Travelling group: Solo
Reviewed 27 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 26 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“The best vacation my wife and I have had in key west.”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

My wife and I have been vacationing in key west for the past fourteen (14)years. This is the first time we did not stay in the hotels. The condo we rented was very Comforable and everything was ready for us to move right in. The best thing I liked about this condo was the location. We would like to stay in this same condo when we return to key west.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Location is Great”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We had a wonderful stay in the beach house condo. It was a very clean unit, had all the amenities we needed and a nice hot tub out back. The location is great, walking distance to everything. We were disapointed that pool would not allow grandson due to his age as we were looking forward to swimming as a family.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing