“Good location and amenities”

Review of Beach House Condo

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 28 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good location and amenities”
Reviewed 11 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

We stayed at the Beach House condo over our kids spring break. It's very convenient to downtown KW and to Zachary Taylor Park. The units are tightly packed together, but the amenities were fine, including a grill and a small hot tub, which was great for a soak after riding bicycles around KW.

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Small , but adequate”
Reviewed 11 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

The unit is small, but adequate. Good for a family with 2 small children. a little tight for 4 adults. Cleaning crew could have done a better job. Location is great!!! Everything is within walking distance. Any issues we had were attended to immediately.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Indiana
Reviewed 6 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Management Response
6 Jul 2012
Thank you for reviewing our home. Our vacation homes are privately owned and not required to be handicap accessible. The State park is the only beach on our island with an entry fee; we have many other beaches on the island that are free to enjoy.

A hotel with private beach may have been a better option for your visit to Key West.
Michigan
Reviewed 2 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Indiana
Reviewed 11 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing