“Beyond expectations”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JEC1264
Marshfield, Massachusetts
“Beyond expectations”
Reviewed 19 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

This condo was just what we wanted. It had everything we needed including beautiful views. The condo was clean and the beds comfortable. The pool was great and the hot tub was an added bonus! The grounds are well kept and the condo well equipped. They even have luggage racks and grocery carts to use to bring everything up the elevator easily.
The beach was right across the street as advertised and we were pleasantly surprised with the beach because all the reviews say Key West is not known for it's beaches. This was a small man made beach, but very nice.
The only downfall was the slider to the balcony - It doesn't run smoothly on the runner so it was loud to open and close, but it's barely worth mentioning except if you wanted to go on the balcony you wake up your fellow travelers!
Well worth it and we would rent their again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool and hot tub
Liked least: Sliding door to balcony not working well
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
19 May 2015
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. So glad we exceeded your expectations and wanted you to know the sliding glass doors have been repaired so they now work perfectly. Looking forward to your return!
“Amazing”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

The condo at Barisa was perfect, lots of space and breath taking views every day. Everything you could possibly need was right there. Not far from old town and all the beaches were easy to get to.the whole island of Key West was amazing. Perfect vacation

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“It was fun stay at Brisa del Mar with my family”
Reviewed 25 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

My family and I enjoyed staying at Brisa del Mar it well situated, only minutes away from the beach walking which I appreciated vert much. It has a lovely panoramic view overlooking the beach and ocean from the balcony. The condo is only a moment away from downtown key west so I recommend it and I will stay there again.

“Beachfront location”
Reviewed 30 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

If your priority is beach front location, this one is great. Needed a car or taxi to get to shopping and dining on Duval St. or Waterfront. I prefer no a/C with windows/patio doors open, but road out front makes this option too noisy. Not luxury accommodations, but comfortable. Landscaping and pool were very nice. Keys were mis-marked, when I checked in late at night...at first thought I couldn't get in, but got lucky by trying 'wrong' key. I would rent here again.

Older travelers
“Worth it.”
Reviewed 15 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

Brisa del Mar was clean, safe and quiet. Had everything we needed to cook easy meals. No bugs. Beds comfortable. Showers hot. Nice porch (teenager slept outside the entire week to enjoy fresh air!). Super easy access to the beach. We rented a car and had no problem parking even over the Christmas week! It is a long walk to Mallory Square and a pretty good bike ride if you are time constrained. At Home Key West was courteous and easy to rent from. No problems. Location is great if you aren't trying to stumble home from Duval Street late at night.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing