“Amazing”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Amazing”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

The condo at Barisa was perfect, lots of space and breath taking views every day. Everything you could possibly need was right there. Not far from old town and all the beaches were easy to get to.the whole island of Key West was amazing. Perfect vacation

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“It was fun stay at Brisa del Mar with my family”
Reviewed 25 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

My family and I enjoyed staying at Brisa del Mar it well situated, only minutes away from the beach walking which I appreciated vert much. It has a lovely panoramic view overlooking the beach and ocean from the balcony. The condo is only a moment away from downtown key west so I recommend it and I will stay there again.

“Beachfront location”
Reviewed 30 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

If your priority is beach front location, this one is great. Needed a car or taxi to get to shopping and dining on Duval St. or Waterfront. I prefer no a/C with windows/patio doors open, but road out front makes this option too noisy. Not luxury accommodations, but comfortable. Landscaping and pool were very nice. Keys were mis-marked, when I checked in late at night...at first thought I couldn't get in, but got lucky by trying 'wrong' key. I would rent here again.

Older travelers
“Worth it.”
Reviewed 15 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

Brisa del Mar was clean, safe and quiet. Had everything we needed to cook easy meals. No bugs. Beds comfortable. Showers hot. Nice porch (teenager slept outside the entire week to enjoy fresh air!). Super easy access to the beach. We rented a car and had no problem parking even over the Christmas week! It is a long walk to Mallory Square and a pretty good bike ride if you are time constrained. At Home Key West was courteous and easy to rent from. No problems. Location is great if you aren't trying to stumble home from Duval Street late at night.

MA
Reviewed 4 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing