“Really nice!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Really nice!”
Reviewed 19 January 2010 for a stay in December 2009

Our family with two teenage girls stayed in Finn Key 11 days during Xmas time. We loved the place, but there was someone like an elephant upstairs... Finn Key is beautifully furnished, nice details, perfect kitchen, very comfortable patio, great barbeque and pool just a few steps from the backyard. Nice linens and towels, beach towels were great extra! Pool was heated and that was great 'cause it wasn´t so warm. Shipyard area is very silent and beautifully landscaped. Any time we return to Key West we´ll ask the Finn Key at first! It´s so close to everything but don´t forget the Green Parrot, just behind the corner. And I suggest to hire the bicycles, it´s definetly the best way to see the town. Best beach and picnic area is in Fort Zachary Taylor Beach where we stayed till sunset.

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Heated pool, beautiful furnishings, patio with barbeque
Liked least: Noisy upstairs neighbourghs
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
Marshfield Massachisetts
Reviewed 22 November 2009 for a stay in November 2009

A TripAdvisor Member
“I'd definitely stay here again!”
Reviewed 27 August 2009 for a stay in August 2009

There were so many choices for places to stay in Key West. AHKW was great at helping me figure out the best option. I loved how they were easily available BY PHONE and email as well. The place we stayed at was just great, exactly as described. I only had one issue, with parking, and the problem was that I got multiple stories on what to do about the parking that was available on-site. I was never totally comfortable that my car would not get towed! Also, there is a cleaning fee, like at most places. Which is not so much an issue except there were a lot of cleaning-related things that they expected me to do myself. But overall a very good experience.

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Nice place, great location
Liked least: Parking confusion, cleaning fee
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Young singles Friends getaway
Large groups Rugged travelers
FL
Reviewed 18 August 2009 for a stay in August 2009

NY
Reviewed 4 May 2009 for a stay in April 2009
person found this review helpful

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Smoking neighbors
Travelling group: Friends
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing