“Perfect location and all the amenities”

Review of Key West Casa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Key West Casa”
Reviewed 30 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

My family of six stayed in Key West Casa in September for our son's wedding. It is an older condo that could use some updating. It had some leaky drains that were very clogged with hair, in bad need of repair. Other than that, everything was fine and we had a great time. The people of at Home In Key West were as usual great to work with, they even brought our son and new daughter-in-law a lovely bottle of wine to celebrate their wedding. Thank you, Gale and Staff!

Management Response
30 Sep 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and will take care of the plumbing issues immediately. There is no need to live with these types of situations; a quick call to our office would take care of it pronto. Best of luck to the newlyweds, and we look forward to your return.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect location and all the amenities”
Reviewed 9 September 2011 for a stay in June 2011

We recently stayed at this beautiful condo and were very pleased with everything. The location was within walking distance of all that we required - - Groceries, Restaurants, etc. etc. The rooms were cozy, the pool was handy for cooling off, and we had everything at hand that we needed in terms of amenities. We couldn't have asked for anymore. To the owners...thank-you for sharing your wonderful spot. We would highly recommend it.
I would also like to say that our contact person at at Home in Key west was very accommodating and helpful. Thank-you.

fl
Reviewed 18 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
New Jersey
Reviewed 17 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

“Awesome!”
Reviewed 28 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

We rented Key West Casa through at Home in Key West -- easily the most helpful company I spoke to. We were rather late in planning the trip, but didn't want to compromise too much in our rental. All the other companies we spoke to were curt, almost to the point of rudeness. I get the sense that since they were booked, they didn't care anymore. Not the case with "At Home..."! They went out of their way to find something nearly perfect for us! And they even helped to negotiate the terms so it fit our stay.

The condo was in an amazing location -- just 2 blocks from all the action but tucked into a quiet, safe community. We could walk or bike everywhere. The house itself -- Key West Casa -- was lovely! It was clean and comfortable and the back patio was gorgeous!! The only thing to be aware of is that of the 3 bedrooms, there is only one queen size bed. there are 4 other beds -- all twins. With 6 people, that actually worked well for us but some of the descriptions indicate 2 queens, which is not the case. There is a pool, which is a short walk down the path from the condo. It's ok -- not great, but we're not big pool people so it didn't matter much to us.

We would definitely stay here again! Bottom line -- unbeatable location, clean, comfortable, beautiful and great service from at Home in Key West!

Your age range 45-54
Management Response
28 Apr 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We're so pleased you enjoyed your visit.

We apologize for the confusion with bedding. There is one queen bed and 4 twin beds. A converter kit is available to transform 2 twin beds to a king bed if that arrangement is desired.

We look forward to your return visit!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing