“Perfect location, perfect size”

Review of Key West Charming

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
calidora
San Diego, California
“Perfect location, perfect size”
Reviewed 9 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

From our check in to our departure - this was one of the best holidays we have had in a long time. We loved the location of the condo - it was walking distance to everything; Duval Street, Fort Zachary Taylor, Mallory Square and even Higgs Beach. There were 4 of us and we found that the size was just right for our family even with my 2 teenage girls (14 and 17). They also used the swimming pool everyday. We used the barbeque a few times and it was excellent. The only minor problem that I had was the fact that all the knives were dull. If a knife sharpener could be provided, that would be wonderful. All in all, we had a wonderful time - thank you Key West Charming. We will be back to visit as soon as possible.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, swimming pool
Liked least: A/C was a little noisy during the night but kept perfect temperature
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NJ
Reviewed 5 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Dubois In
Reviewed 24 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Tarpon Springs
Reviewed 18 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location”
Reviewed 15 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

We were very pleased to be so close to all of the amenities and attractions that key west had to offer. The unit was somewhat small but very comfortable for 2 people and had everything that we needed provided for us throughout the week. The pool was very enjoyable. We will definitely stay here again the next time we visit key west.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing