“Great location”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
“Great location”
Reviewed 15 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

We were very pleased to be so close to all of the amenities and attractions that key west had to offer. The unit was somewhat small but very comfortable for 2 people and had everything that we needed provided for us throughout the week. The pool was very enjoyable. We will definitely stay here again the next time we visit key west.

“Perfect getaway!”
Reviewed 21 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

We loved the 2 bedroom condo. It was perfect for us and very convenient to all of our favorite places in Old Towne. We rented bikes just a block away and easily toured the island. The condo was clean and well supplied. I would suggest strips or a bathmat in the tub/shower as it was slippery. We were careful each time. Also, a dvd player may be a great addition as well as a stereo that worked. The cd player didn't like my cd. All in all, it was a perfect getaway!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
“Tropical paradise !!!”
Reviewed 14 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Small, great for 2 people. Need new sofa in living room. Great location, love gated community. Love banana tree's out back. Would for sure stay here again. Can't wait to get back to key west!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Pa.
Reviewed 16 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Older travelers
“truman annex was great”
Reviewed 1 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Staying in truman annex was wonderful. We parked the car and did not get back in it until we were ready to go home. We rented bikes and used them to go wherever we needed..includeing the grocery store. Everything is accessible from Truman annex.

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing