“we had a blast”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“we had a blast”
Reviewed 18 August 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Will stay in this unit again if we come back next year.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
“Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed 8 July 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Great location! Pristine condo in excellent condition. It had verything we could possibly need to enjoy our stay. I even donated a baby float for any future little ones. Walking distance from Mallory Square and Duval St. Pool was a nice feature too! Don't hesitate this is a great place to stay in Key West!

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic, amazing and one of a kind!!”
Reviewed 30 June 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Shipyard Treasure is just that, a treasure! Everything you could possibly need is included inside, even beach chairs! There is no other place I would ever stay on my return trips to Key West!

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: All of the "little" things that were provided at the property
Liked least: there is nothing I can think of
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
“Comfortable and convnient”
Reviewed 14 June 2010 for a stay in June 2010

My cousin and I just returned from a hot week in key west. Thank god for a/c. The condo was quiet, very comfortable and convenient to duval street shops and restaurants. We visited Fort Zachary Taylor beach and did some snorkeling. We also went to Smathers beach and Marathon. Definitely would return to this condo and recommend it to everyone.

Your age range 35-44
Providence RI
Reviewed 22 April 2010 for a stay in April 2010

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing