“Quality, Comfort, Visual Pleasure. . .”

Review of Shipyard Treasure

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Ardhachan...
Nashville, Indiana
“Quality, Comfort, Visual Pleasure. . .”
Reviewed 18 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

Shipyard Treasure is welcoming, comfortable, condo, decorated with Key West art in the bedrooms, living room, and entry, and with wonderful beds, bedding, and much better than usual kitchen items. Even the WiFi worked, a first in our three condo rentals here. Coffee grinder? Check. Chip clips? Check. Skewers? Check. It is immaculately clean and well-maintained. The floor plan has the two bedrooms located at opposite ends of the unit, separated by the entry stairs and laundry/storage closet, which was very nice during the days when we had company with us. Great washer and dryer. Nice rain shower in the bath. We had our own beach and pool gear, but it looked like everything from wacky noodles, chairs, and coolers are provided. After a slightly bumpy start, remedied by sincere concern and immediate action by the management company (At Home in Key West), we settled in for a three week stay, loving the convenience of Truman Annex and dedicated parking. I am not a fan of the dirt and noise that comes with being right on Southard, but "there's always something." With the street- side doors closed, it was not an issue. It is definitely a condo I would rent and enjoy again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mass

Reviewed 7 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

IL
Reviewed 4 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing