“great location”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“great location”
Reviewed 1 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Shipyard Truman annex is the best location to explore Key West on bike or by foot. Because it is so close to Zackery State Park, we would ride our bikes there almost daily. The back pack/chairs were awesome for us to be able to do this. Found Blue Heaven a bit late as a charming place for a drink and to listen to music great food lots of places in key west. My sister and I r planning on returning with my mom. The only downside were those dang roosters! they seem confused on when to crow Otherwise all good. Weather was fantastic. . it would have been nice to have food wrap, some spices or other staple goods. All that was there was salt and pepper. Food stuff is very pricey in Key West so you hate to buy all that stuff. Just a thought

New Hampshire
Reviewed 12 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect New Year's Trip”
Reviewed 11 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

The home was great--even bigger than the pictures made it look, with two huge balconies facing either side of the building. The beds were comfortable, the living room spacious, and a few extra New Year's touches (a bottle of champagne, noisemakers, etc) made it even more special.

The location was as close to the Zachary Taylor beach as you can get, and just steps to all the action on Bourbon Street. It was especially nice to find Blue Heaven, a wonderful creperie, and other off-Duval restaurants on the next block.

Highly recommended!

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Key West for my Birthday”
Reviewed 10 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

This was one of the best vacations (other than being on a cruise)that I have ever had. The condo was located within walking distance of 99% of the activities we chose to do. Although we knew there were many other people staying where we were, we hardly saw or heard them at all. The condo was very clean, cozy and cool. It contained most all of the amenities we have at home. We would definitely stay there again.

“Great Stay!”
Reviewed 16 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Really nice location and check in was simple. Very nice condo!!! We will return!!!

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing