“Key West for my Birthday”

Review of Shipyard Treasure

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 53 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Key West for my Birthday”
Reviewed 10 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

This was one of the best vacations (other than being on a cruise)that I have ever had. The condo was located within walking distance of 99% of the activities we chose to do. Although we knew there were many other people staying where we were, we hardly saw or heard them at all. The condo was very clean, cozy and cool. It contained most all of the amenities we have at home. We would definitely stay there again.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed 16 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Really nice location and check in was simple. Very nice condo!!! We will return!!!

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Chhicago
Reviewed 23 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Georgia
Reviewed 7 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
7 Jun 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. The Park pass has been available to our guests for years but the Park management changed rules without notice, causing this unfortunate situation. We immediately refunded the deposit you paid to use the Pass and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it caused.

As far as Shipyard Treasure being "average accommodations", we are surprised to hear that. This is one of our premier homes that consistently receives rave reviews as can be seen from the other reviews posted for this home.

All in all, we feel that we did not exceed your expectations, which is our goal at At Home In Key West, and would love the opportunity to do so at some time in the future.
Washington DC
Reviewed 25 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing