“Key West Clebration”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 30 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good property/A little bait and switch with the price!”
Reviewed 13 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

When I called and was told about this property. I was immediately told that the rate was $220.00 per night. I said that would be fine (having some experience with the pricing of rentals in Key West). I said, "Let me call my guests and make sure this is OK. I will call you right back." My friends were very excited about the trip as it was my birthday gift to them. When I called the at Home In Key West agent back, the story had changed a bit. I was then told that there would be additional changes---now the price practically doubled including a cleaning fee of $140.00. We were only there two nights. It was too late to turn back. I had already told my guests about the property. I don't necessarily think I was intentionally mislead, but it did leave me with a bad impression and I will not do business with this company again.

Management Response
13 Apr 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our home.

We are dismayed that you would suggest we gave you incorrect pricing for this home. You were offered $220/night, which is the summer rate, plus tax and fees. Being familiar with pricing of rentals in Key West, we would hope you were pleased to get this discounted rate. You were also given keys to this home at Noon when check-in is 4pm.

It seems that our efforts to make this a great visit for you fell short and for that we apologize.
England
Reviewed 21 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

Management Response
21 Mar 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. This housekeeping issues you mention are absolutely unacceptable and we have addressed this with staff. We typically do not make up the sofa bed in our homes, especially when there are 4 guests in a 2-bedroom home. We will certainly check that sofa bed mattress for replacement.

As far as the construction, you absolutely should have been made aware of it; unfortunately they changed the dates so many times as to when it would be happening it was difficult to figure out who we had contacted about it. We sincerely regret that you were not informed.
“Key West Clebration”
Reviewed 8 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012
people found this review helpful

3 of deceided to go to Key West for our Birthday and found the Florida Palm on line. We could not have asked for a better place to stay. We were a little leary when first walking down the hallway - old looking - but once inside exactly like the pictures. The reveiws about the noise were correct as we were facing the main street. But really wasn't much of an issue with us. The pool was great, the ocean was right there, not much beach but 2 blocks down was a big sandy beach with a much better view. Rented a car for 2 days and bikes for the rest. Would really recommend the bikes. Well worth it. The only 2 complaints we had is we came in late and so had to go to security to get the keys and they only had 2 keys (we had 3 people) and no parking keys to get in the gate. Also upon leaving we had to go back downtown to drop the keys off. They will not allow you to leave them. But all in all we would totally recommend this place.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good location, away from Duvall, but close enough to appreciate”
Reviewed 1 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012
people found this review helpful

We liked the condo, 2 full bedrooms and bathrooms. The shower in the bath off the master bedroom is huge! Kitchen was more than adequate for our needs. We rented bikes for the week -- you need to do this in Key West anyway -- and that gave us easy access to the entirity of Key West.

Service was good -- gave us the keys to the place and stayed away!!!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
New York City
Reviewed 7 October 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing