“Excellent stay!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Excellent stay!”
Reviewed 11 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

This place is awesome! Great location and very clean!

Check-in / front desk
AL
Reviewed 11 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
“great location”
Reviewed 5 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

This condo was a great touchdown point as we spent most of our time exploring the island--most things within easily walking distance. Condo could use some upgrading--

Rooms Location
Cleanliness Check-in / front desk
Older travelers
MI
Reviewed 24 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

A TripAdvisor Member
“Quiet and great location!”
Reviewed 13 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

I stayed at Parrot Perch for a week at the end of November, 2012. My first impression of the condo was that it was clean and roomy. It was modern looking and the bottom line it was quiet. I loved the location to Fort Zachary, Duval, and Green Parrot. I felt like a local because I stayed in a condo rather than a hotel this time. The management company was great and directed me every step of the way being my first time renting a condo.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing