“Great vacation place!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great vacation place!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Our stay at the Hemingway House was great! The house was neat and clean, the beds were comfortable and the pool was nice and only a few steps away. We liked that we were only 2 blocks from Duval Street where all the action was and there was no need for a car or a taxi. We would diffently stay there again.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
TX
Reviewed 31 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“good”
Reviewed 26 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

The unit was clean, well stocked with all you would need. The bedding was not, however. soiled, and smelling of something.I mention this because we sleep there. and above all it needs to be clean. I also had to fix the middle brace in the frame of the bed. it is missing bolts. and I did not find any on the floor.

Rooms Location
Cleanliness Check-in / front desk
Management Response
26 Jun 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. As happy as we are that you enjoyed your visit, we are dismayed that there were Housekeeping issues. Had we known, we could have corrected these issues immediately; this is not something we would ask you to "live" with while staying with us.
Jacksonville Florida
Reviewed 15 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Travellers are raving about these Key West hotels

Arkansas
Reviewed 8 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing