“Great location”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location”
Reviewed 4 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

This was our second time with at home ,we really like the location for the pool and ease of our fun spots but the lack of a bath room down stairs and the smaller bath rooms upstairs wasn't up to par .we had a great time and as allways the personnel for at home was top notch, we really liked a place in Paradice better which we rented last time. The Hemingway beds and baths are suited more for smaller people. other than that we had a great time

Rugged travelers
Miami
Reviewed 12 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

Management Response
12 Jul 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We will share your comments about the beds with the owner. Thank you for the compliment given to Libby, your reservationist, who is always available to answer any questions from our guests. We make every effort to give guests all the information they need to collect keys from our lockbox if they arrive when the office is closed, and are typically given praise for our efficiency. It sounds like we did not exceed your expectations, would always appreciate the opportunity to make it right.
Ohio

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice”
Reviewed 10 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

We spend one week in the Hemingway. The place is very nice. We loved to grill in the back yard. The only minus was that there is no internet connection in the Hemingway.

Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing