“excellent”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“excellent”
Reviewed 13 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

great i was amazed at how close to home it felt like after i unpacked nice...

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Super Clean, great stay!”
Reviewed 21 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

We had a wonderful stay here. The place was larger than its appears with 2 bathrooms which was nice, super close to town, museums, harbor and shopping. The pool was right out the front door which was great because we have 3 young kids. The pool maintenance guy did tell us our littlest one was not allowed in the pool which was a little off-putting since the pool seemed vacant most of the time. He said it was for sanitary reasons. We went to the beach with her instead, and brought the baby monitor to swim in the pool while she napped which we really couldn't have done anywhere else. The house was stocked with just about everything you'd need, even a pool lounger which we enjoyed. Few options on tv, no movie channels, so bring your own. Unit backs to a road which we found helpful but some may not, we heard some loud partying and found a beer bottle in the backyard the next day, but it hardly bothered us. Unit was very clean and cool, master bed was little hard but plenty of linens and pillows. We went during off season so got a great rate and lucked out with perfect weather, I would stay here again. Thanks for a wonderful trip.

Your age range 35-44

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
31 May 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. At Home Key West strives to offer exceptional service and it sounds like we've accomplished our goal with you! Come back soon!
“great location!”
Reviewed 20 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

We traveled to Key West with our 2 children, ages 10 and 8. The location was quiet but very accessible to Duval Street and Mallory Square.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing