“great location!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“great location!”
Reviewed 20 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

We traveled to Key West with our 2 children, ages 10 and 8. The location was quiet but very accessible to Duval Street and Mallory Square.

Travelling group: Family with young children
“Sweet place”
Reviewed 9 April 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Sweet place. Nice accomodations inside. Front porch looks out onto pool instead of back porch. Back porch has fence with with locking door that backs up to street. It did provide advantage of drop offs and pick ups for the family. Loved the double french doors off the back. There was some work being done on the poolhouse and an adjacent neighbors place that required concrete work, which was a little annoying. The pool being so close was a nice feature. I liked being downtown, a short walk to the Courthouse deli where I would get my cafe con leche in the am. We could walk anywhere. Some noise at night but it is downtown Key West. I would like to leave the kids at home and go down with just my wife next time. We ate at Red Fish, Blue Fish, Antonio's, Upper Crust Pizza, Hogfish(on Stock Island), Santiago's Bodega. I don't drink but there are plenty of places to do that, too.

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
NY
Reviewed 4 February 2010 for a stay in January 2010

Liked best: Location in complex and in Key West
Liked least: Noise from local bar
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“CLEAN, BEAUTIFUL, GREAT LOCATION! LINGER LONGER - THANKS PAT”
Reviewed 6 January 2010 for a stay in December 2009

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FACILITY. IT'S LIKE HOME. I WOULD RENT THIS UNIT AGAIN. IT'S CLEAN, HAS A FULLY EQUIPT KITCHEN ALONG WITH BEDDING AND TOWELS. IT EVEN HAS A WASHER AND DRYER. THIS FACILITY IS CLEAN AND VERY COMFORTABLE. I WOULD ALSO RECOMMEND AT HOME IN KEY WEST. THE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN MYSELF AND AT HOME IN KEY WEST WAS TERRIFIC. GAIL EVEN PROVIDED ME WITH PICTURES, MAPS AND OTHER HELPFUL INFORMATION. THE AFTER HOURS SERVICE IS ALSO EXCELLENT. RESPOND QUICKLY AND ARE VERY THOROUGH. THANKS FOR MAKING OUR EXPERIENCE IN KEY WEST SPECIAL!!!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
“A little place in Paradise”
Reviewed 18 August 2009 for a stay in August 2009

We had a blast here. This unit is so convenient to Duval and the party side, but yet it was peaceful and quiet. It was so easy to unload from the street. The pool was right out our door. The inside was better than the pictures. It was very well stock with kitchen amenities.(The fry pans could use updating) Great to have a Grill. Looking forward to returning.

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Convenience and yet quiet
Liked least: Some fry pans & light needed replacement ( minor )
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing